Server time (UTC): 2020-11-29, 12:38 BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Sign in to follow this  
SupaSkwirrel

Hello

Hiya, I've just signed up and am hoping to get whitelisted. Looking forward to playing with y'all.

Oh and I misread the required criteria on the whitelist character background section and instead of writing 1000 characters I wound up with about 1000 words! xD

Haha, GG. At least your app will be looked at faster. :P

Welcome to the server, if you need any help don't be afraid to get in contact with any member of the community.

Welcome, your arent the only we have had mix up the characters and words requirement xD

Good luck

hello all ! so yes this is "HI ! i am new" post lets get started, i DO hope i will get whitelisted, word came around that this is a nice place to hang out and have a good time playing so....... here we are ^^ how exciting times !

hello all ! so yes this is "HI ! i am new" post lets get started, i DO hope i will get whitelisted, word came around that this is a nice place to hang out and have a good time playing so....... here we are ^^ how exciting times !

Hello to you too.

Just incase it's not known, to not have your account deleted after 30 days you need to post somewhere that is not intros, off topic or games :)

Sign in to follow this