Server time (UTC): 2020-12-02, 16:47
Sign in to follow this  

Greetings from nelsontwo AKA "Chet Haley"

Chet Haley was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania in 1996 to a background of smart, but not necessarily rich or college-educated parents. As an African-American male growing up in the streets of the ghetto, life was more of a matter of surviving, moving from household to household and relative to relative. After his father moved to South Africa as a mediator, his mother found the stress of raising Chet to be too painful, and she turned to drugs, and not long after, overdosed on painkillers, leaving Chet to survive on his own. However, he didn't let his background stop him from going to college to study in political sciences, a field very in-demand, due to the many uprisings in the world, most notably ones in Crimea, Russia, and Chernarus. After being close to finishing his degree, a total societal breakdown in Chernarus allowed him to flex his mediating muscle, and in early 2016 he took a plane into the region to meet with the Chernarus People's Republic and NATO forces stationed in the area. Little did he know that when he crossed that border into this land, he'd be giving up his life back at home for a life on the run, and always carrying a gun...

I'm actually Mack N. of Pennsylvania. I've been playing video games since I could remember (my first memory was actually playing Wipeout for the PS1, lol) and my first Role-Playing experience was back in 2009 with the sci-fi MMORPGS, Face of Mankind. I learned a lot about Role-Playing back when I was 10 and 11, including you can't just shoot your way out of every situation. I didn't do much Role-Playing after that until me joining the Drama Club for a couple of years and starring in a couple of major acting roles. Fast forward a couple years and I spend all of my freshman year playing DarkRP, a Role-Playing game on Garry's Mod, which allows you to take on multiple roles and explore those roles. I love all sorts of video games, but I really enjoy playing first-person-shooters (Halo (before it became shit), CS:GO), turn-based strategy (like XCOM), and sandbox-style games such as Garry's Mod and ARMA 3. Of course, I really love the emerging survival genre, and I've played hundreds of hours of WarZ (now known as Infestation: Survival Stories), Rust, Minecraft (that counts right) and DayZ. Now I'm here!

That was all the stuff I wrote for my application I sent in a few minutes ago. I think it explains myself and my character well.

If you have any questions for me, please post them and I'll be sure to answer them.

Cheers :D

Alice: But I don't want to go among mad people.

The Cat: Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.

Alice: How do you know I'm mad?

The Cat: You must be. Or you wouldn't have come here.

Welcome to the madness.

It's always nice to see a newcomer with a fresh character idea. ;)

And quite an informative and well-written introduction, if I may say so.

Hope you enjoy your time here! Find those pesky orange-named people (Community Helpers, AKA CHs) if you have any questions. ;)

Welcome to the madness.

Well thanks dude!

I hope to come across many travelers in my walk towards peace, maybe you will be one of them!

Welcome to the madness.

Well thanks dude!

I hope to come across many travelers in my walk towards peace, maybe you will be one of them!

You seem like an enthusiastic roleplayer looking for good character development, so I'll send you a PM with the location of my Pub. ;)

Sign in to follow this