Server time (UTC): 2020-11-30, 23:53
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Twog

SA:Group NCR [New Chernarus Republic]

Guest Twog

7fUqZ6a.jpg?1

New Chernarus Republic:

Created on the backs of those who want to make a difference. Formed from allied groups from around the wasteland the NCR plan to change how the wasteland is controlled and by who. We the only true and rightful rulers of the wasteland Are made up of 3 different groups and those who go against us will be exiled.

BACK STORY:

After the failed containment of the outbreak the government and military fell into severe disarray, leaving the country in ruin. Where most people accepted their fate and sided with the chaos, there were a few groups which believed that we could to return to what once was and that we could reverse what had happened to our society.

These groups decided to come together under the banner of the New Chernarussian Republic with the hope of restoring order and justice to the country. Every member of the faction has a common goal to eradicate the lands of the crime that is currently rampant within this once great country and eliminate the infected threat that remains.

The NCR want to do nothing more then to help people live on through the wasteland and stop the killing and robbing. HQ is based in vybor military base we have full control over that and the surrounding area. Please come and visit we have trading weapons and ammo supplies along with food and water warm beds and some great company. We also have a medic service in need of blood bandage etc just ask for a medic.

chernarussion_defence_forces_military_beret.png

NCR Uniform

We are equipped with green berets and this our main calling card and would advise taking it off if coming to vybor military as we like only authorized personal to wear them. We also where masks respirators and gas masks or balaclava any color. The rest is whatever we like to look fancy in.

Recruitment:

Head to Vybor military base and ask for a member say you want to join From there we will give radio frequency and other things supplies guns etc.

LAWS

To keep control, the NCR have imposed many laws much must be followed by every citizen of the republic and anyone traveling within our borders. Understand that these laws have been put in place to protect everyone and are as follows:

1. Some items are considered contraband such as specific weapons/clothing

2. The killing or maiming of uninfected individuals is strictly prohibited unless in self-defence.

3. Robbing and abducting fellow survivors is strictly prohibited, anyone caught in the act will either be reported to our bounty hunters or will pay the ultimate price.

4. [updated as time passes]

OOC: Honestly we created the group to actually make a presence as some groups are currently known but not seen we will be out in the open and be doing patrols regularly around NW, Coast, Kamenka Military base. if you want to join find us in game and allow us to observe you and check things over and make sure your not just gonna take our gear. if you have a special set of skills medic support anything of value please allow us to use you and gain more power.

safe travels survivors.

pretty good idea m8

Good luck, it will be nice to see how this develops ingame.

Is that the state of California in the emblem> With the states bear symbol too? Better fix that...

Guest Generic Name

That is the exact New California Republic logo from Fallout, you might want to change that.

pretty sure there was an NCR long ago.. may want to get permission if its the same idea

Guest neom

pretty sure there was an NCR long ago.. may want to get permission if its the same idea

Yep there was, and I think there was ncr Rangers group to

Operating at the military base eh? Be ready for anything, especially after seeing recent reports. Best of luck to ya.

Also that logo doesn't really fit in this universe. I'm sure there are other alternatives

Why 2 threads?

Guest Ultra_Turtle

Good idea and Thread :D

Guest Twog

Why 2 threads?

could not delete the old one. going to ask someone to take it down.

Is that the state of California in the emblem> With the states bear symbol too? Better fix that...

friend is working on a new changed until then

I believe there was a group before but are no longer active and so have filled the hole they left behind. We hope to see you all out there and Vybor military has had up and downs but it is the perfect balance between not the far north where and nobody goes sometimes and vybor offers just the right amount of travelers nothing we cant handle. as numbers grow so will the chance of being attacked as i see cant rob 15 guys spread across a whole base. unless you have 15 guys and all pull accurately at the same time cant say it cant be done just saying it is unlikely.

Awesome, Twog , awesome .... Green berets... i prefer my All black+Motorbikehelmet <3

Meh seems a bit too soon lore wise in my opinion :/

i dont really know what you mean?.... what do u mean lorewise?

i dont really know what you mean?.... what do u mean lorewise?

Well i mean that going by the lore the outbreak is only really a few weeks at most a month old and at the moment the Government in Novigrad is still in power

Interacted with you guys today, good stuff, keep it up :)