Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 22:09
Sign in to follow this  
Mikachu

Suggestions for ARMA 3 Epoch

As per title really - link any mods you want added, or describe any features or items you would wish to have.

Please bear in mind that at this time we cannot edit the Epoch mod files themselves, only add to it.

I'd love to have the mod which imports Arma 2 weapons to Arma 3, I don't really like the futuristic ones.

I'd love to have the mod which imports Arma 2 weapons to Arma 3, I don't really like the futuristic ones.

Hate the future guns.

Pretty much what everyone else says. I feel like a few fancy weapons should stay in seeing as the setting is set in 2035 (unless we change that with lore and all that lovely stuff) but all the REALLY fancy stuff kind of ruins it for me. So leave some of the cool stuff in, but not all of it because there is A LOT of cool futuristic things in it and such.

I'm not sure if the hunters are in Epoch but I also don't feel like those belong that much. Having different vehicles compared to some of the base Arma 3 stuff would be nice.

The game is set in the future. The lore is set in the future. Add more weapons, I guess.. but the lore is still set in the future, so the guns fit. It's science fictional. :/

Guest jamuusio

theres a melee mod coming in Arma 3 Battleroyale that would be a great if just adding it is possible.

The game is set in the future. The lore is set in the future. Add more weapons, I guess.. but the lore is still set in the future, so the guns fit. It's science fictional. :/

I wouldn't sacrifice fun for 'Roleplay sense'

The guns sound extremely light, and have very little variation, especially the heavy ones, while in Arma you have at least 10 of every sort.

Plus, the weapons are customizable in the mod that I mentioned.

No futuristic shit please.

Maybe taskforce radio?

giphy.gif

I'd say remove the mapmarkers if possible :D

Camel planes :D

What ever this add it, I'd like to fly a camel! :D

The weapon pack which has been made with all prior arma weapons ported over to Arma 3. Forgot the name of it.

Camel planes :D

What ever this add it, I'd like to fly a camel! :D

It's a plane silly.

The best one to ever exist that is.

And also, if I aquire one or even 2 I will never let you fly one. Mohahahah

Guest Liquid

What kind of monster are you, please don't take away my map markers *cries*.

What kind of monster are you, please don't take away my map markers *cries*.

I know it's easier to find where you want to go and if I have it, I also use it, but we didn't have it in DayZ mod, so why in Epoch? :P

Guest Liquid

I know it's easier to find where you want to go and if I have it, I also use it, but we didn't have it in DayZ mod, so why in Epoch? :P

One word why. ALTIS, it is just so massive and confusing I think it is necessary feature until people learn the map maybe in a month or 2 take it away but not now. I AM BEGGING HERE :D.

Forget about weapons

Forget about clothing

Forget about vehicles.

Implement this.

Thank you.

Guest Liquid

Forget about weapons

Forget about clothing

Forget about vehicles.

Implement this.

Thank you.

Didn't A3L get in trouble for just taking this?, So I think Rolle would have to contact the developers of this to get it implemented.

However I totally agree, This would be awesome :D.

Didn't A3L get in trouble for just taking this?, So I think Rolle would have to contact the developers of this to get it implemented.

I have no idea as I never played A3L. But reading the latest news from that community I believe that he probably didn't credit the original creator and pretended it was his work or something along those lines.

No A3L got in trouble because the permission they got for it was "not to be used for monetary gains" and thats what they did with it.

As long as you dont use it to make money you're fine

The lag spikes....that is all.

[we know its being working on and that is very good..just saying it anyway lol]

Sign in to follow this