Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 08:10
Sign in to follow this  
thiswillbeyou

Returning

Hello, community! I have been away for a while, waiting for dayzrp to implement a standalone whitelist server (after playing SA I found it VERY hard to play the mod, even thought the mod may have some more advanced features), and lo-and behold you have done it! Last time I was around a post said it would probably be a while before the whitelist servers came, but I go away for a while and you go and put them up.....

tumblr_n5vt42xRx51rznt2to4_250.gif

I hope to be joining you in chernarus + really soon! (maybe tonight?)

While I was away I got into Project Zomboid, and found a nice rp server for that. (pretty great game, I recommend you all check it out, if you are into zombie apocalypse RP)

Anyway....good to be back!

One question, is there protocol for 'claming' a house/base/place to live, or is it just open and if you can defend it, it is yours (I ask because I do not have alot of free time, so I would love a safe place to store mah shtuffs, in game, without worrying about it all getting pilfered because I have not had a chance to play in 4 days or whatever)

You can cliam whatever place you want, but there is no rules against home invasions. So you can put things into a random house. Just be prepared for it not to be there when you get back from a looting trip.

Only problem with claiming a house is that all a person needs to break in is a 2 handed melee weapon and hit it a couple times. So make sure to make somewhere people wouldn't look, just because you can lock dodoors, doesn't memen you have to choose a house, maybe a shed, or a fire station If you are feeling adventurous.

I've lived at the edge of a town for weeks and no one has found my stuff, actually have too much stuff in terms of the persistence wipe tomorrow

/moving to Introductions and Farewells

Sign in to follow this