Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:27

Sign in to follow this  
IAmJackBandit

There are good people in this world...

So last week I took three days off of work because my son had been running a fever and I needed to play Dr. Dad, I go to work yesterday and long story short, they fire me. This really depressed me because its a few weeks before christmas and I can' get my kids anything, I mean I had literally been crying all night thinking about it. Spent the rest of yesterday power filling apps trying to find a new job and whatnot. So I log onto TS today and join the help desk just to chill with some of my friends up there and I say "Whats up Red" and he sounds a little down when he responds, seems he has a bad case of food poisoning and I tell him I am sorry to here that, I say that we are both having it bad since I got fired a few weeks before christmas and can't get my kids anything. Well what happened next made me cry like a newborn baby because I was not used to people doing things for me. Red offers to give me some money so I can get my kids something and at first I refused because I don't know how to react when people offer to help me but Red wouldn't let me refuse and he insisted to do so...and long story short he sent it to my paypal and I really appreciate what he has done. I told him that people like him are the reason I love this community because it proves to me that there are good kind people in this world....Red I love you bro and I love this community!

Dramatic-Clapping-Crying-Meme-Face-Of-Citizen-Kane_zpsbfehqg4c.gif

#Red4Pres

Good on ya man! Happy to hear your kid will have a good christmas too! Shame you lost your job but im sure you will find another one!

Awwwww, if you need any money Jack, I'll be happy to lend you some. You can always count on us :D

Burgz    6

What a nice chap, all will turn out well bud...trust me.

You'll have a new job before Christmas.

Called it.

Matt    21

Was in the ts when he did this I may have teared up just a little....

Yeah seriously Jack, if you need something I'm here to. I know what your feeling. Your kids will have a good Christmas man.

Masulii    24

It is good to see that people care for others in this community. It's a shame that you lost your job before Christmas because you had to take care of your kid :( But don't worry, life goes on and I believe you will find a new job soon!

I may have cried a little bit when I was in TS witnessing this

Murdercool    32

Red is an amazing guy. So sorry to hear that has happened to Jack it nearly made me cry reading that myself. Well done Red, seriously you're great for doing that. :)

Right in the fuckin feels

Glad everything worked out for you Jack!

Red    137

Just like I told Jack. No child deserves to celebrate Christmas without presents.

Happy early Christmas to both you and your child Jack :)

Just like I told Jack. No child deserves to celebrate Christmas without presents.

Happy early Christmas to both you and your child Jack :)

This.

Christmas is, in my opinion, the best time of year. Especially for kids it's exciting for them due to getting their nice new toys. Red, you're such an amazing person for doing this and you've me happy just thinking of how you've made Jack and his children happy. Jack and everyone else, I hope you have a great christmas! :D

Tamaster92    14

Red.

That is legendary.

So much love to you

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

What a guy, love and respect for Red!

#CommunityMemberOfTheYear!

Mush    2

Red is the guy.

Hope you feel a lot better, Jack! Remember, it's not your fault! Stay safe, bud! :)

Rick    19

Amazing thing you did there red, way to be.

Hope things start to turn for the better Jack, and we're all here in the meantime!

Vesper    0

Alright, I'm not gonna lie here. I teared up. I teared up a lot. Reading this has truly warmed my heart, so thank you for sharing. I hope your kids have a great Christmas, Jack! <3

Guest GreenGod   
Guest GreenGod

Jack, while we don't agree on much I think we can agree that tough times hit us all. growing up I had quite a few Christmases without much if anything at all.

PM me your PayPal.

Nihoolious    1092

Alessandro the secret Santa. I read this while walking home and my friend asked if I was crying. Told him it was the rain, only half true.

Josh    37

Yeah this is why this community is the real MVP.

This community has done more for me than anyone knows.

SatansNightOut    105

Wow. Red... just wow.

So much awesomeness.

:)