Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:08

Sign in to follow this  
Chili Joe

Any Chili seeds in Chernarus?

Chili Joe    0

Hey guys,

I'm new to this place. The people call me “Chili Joe” cause there was a time when my parents owned a big farm in eastern Germany (Oh, Brandenburg), where we've grown all kinds of vegetables. But my heart always belonged to the chili plant, which I grew in a small greenhouse on our property. I used it to create really hot sauces and the people really liked it and gave me the name Chili Joe. You have to know that there was not much other hot stuff around, so I was like a pioneer in my little town..

...But since I've arrived in Chernarus I wasn’t able to find any chilis or their seeds... only these green bell peppers seem to be quite common... They aren’t spicy at all! So if you have seen some Chili or even own one, please let me know!

If you want to ask me something specific, just ask!

Chili Joe

Please correct me when I say/write something wrong because English isn’t my native tongue as you might have noticed already ;-)

Welcome to DayzRP! At first I thought your story was a real life one :P Nice character you have created though :)

Masulii    24

Hello and welcome! :)

That is pretty amazing story there, thought that it was real life 1st :P but then there was that "Chernarus" and I was like "ooh, I see".

If you need any help, feel free to ask from us ;)