Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 15:15
Sign in to follow this  
Guest pavlyk

Ban Appeal - Trolling in game perma

Guest pavlyk

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

INSERT_LINK_HERE

Why the verdict is not fair:

The verdict was not fair because it wasn't trolling it was Role Play, may have been bad role play as ive never role played a savage before but it wasn't trolling.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

It may have seemed as trolling due to the noises I was making over VON but I assure you it was RP, the noises were to imitate a foreign tribal language, looking at the weapon I had and other gear would have shown that I at the time was Role playing a tribal character.

I completely understand why it could be seen as trolling due to the nature of a savage tribal man.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to achieve a revoke of my ban and maybe also open the admins or whoever is in charge of bans minds into more creative and ambiguous RP.

What could you have done better?:

without breaking RP I don't think I could have done much more that this appeal , maybe next time ill think twice before choosing a character like a savage.

So let me get this straight. You play normal then next time you meet the person minutes later you start making clicking noises running around him not saying anything. You see how this makes no sense at all. What kind of tribal character were you playing? What tribe runs around clicking at people like that?

Verdict:

Denied

Reason:

Let me explain very clearly what you where doing my friend.

Not, only where you following people around making a horrible clicking noise, following them when they asked you not to and yet you continue to follow him making those noise behind him getting worse and worse. Role-play is about providing entertainment for others and in this community. We try and bring a mature, realistic and fun approach for all its members. You where no providing any of the above and blatantly trolled as seen in the video. Staff feels you do not understand what type of Role-play we are looking for and that is why we have come up with this verdict:

Outcome:

Appeal Denied!

Better luck elsewhere