Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
sasha_Verbic

what is the craziest thing that happened to you while playing?

Lil_Beefy    0

I was in a barrack and heard a motorbike approaching. I closed the door to the room I was in and hid in the corner hoping it wasn't an enemy clan. As soon as the engine cut out I hear two voices outside, one saying "Don't steal my bike or I'll have to kill you," and the other walking down the corridor to my room returning to him, "Piss off."

The guy inside the barrack with me decides to leave (I later found out he was in the room right next to me and was continuing to move toward my room), moments after he leaves the barrack the bikes engine roars to life and I hear gunshots and footsteps and the engine fading into the distance. I walk outside and no-one is around me.

I figured they must have driven off and been killed somewhere close-by. I wasn't too keen on finding out so I left in the opposite direction.

Valkerion    0

Mt cat jumped on my desk and pressed the mouse button with his foot whilst walking past which made me shoot and headshot a zombie in the distance :P

Harnell    0

A guy logged out when I spoke to him. First interaction so far, 10/10 would RP with him again.

Hatch    0

My IRL house was collapsing around me but I kept playing due to some intense camp fire RP

WHile playing Dayz or here in the community?

Back when i first started playing the mod i found a bicycle and proceeded down a road that was inbetween 2 mts. a v3s comes roaring out of the forest and starts chasing me down teminator 2 style it was nuts.

While in the DayzRP mod, me and 5 other were in an SUV and i was driving and a piece of debris loaded at last second.. we did 2 backflips and blew up.

another time we went around a corner in an SUV so fast we caught air and hit a tree. but lived. O.o (true stories)

Mellstrom    21

Pat smashing his Hmmv into our SUV at TP and blowing it up and ending 5 lives, twas great.

Natje    14

In DayZ Standalone I got hired by the Ebola Police Force in Berezino. We shot zomb- I mean Ebolas.

Server: Friendly in Cherno's RP server.

Murdercool    29

Probably when Volki was interrogating me I just dropped down dead in front of them when I was on half blood and had nothing wrong with me.

Retchardo    0

Once while I was playing standalone with a couple of friends we were walking through Cherno and about five trees randomly appeared in the middle of the road,

although I have come to expect this sort of thing from DayZSA.

unsocial    0

I guess for me it would be the time when 4 guys cuffed me and started to sing x-mass carols. they sang about five songs and then they just let me go. that was the weirdest day for me. but it was the funniest too!

Guest Rich Homie   
Guest Rich Homie

Murdering 17 people over a bannana. Killing 5-17 myself. Lel

Fozzy    2

[video=youtube]

not a glitch m8 what you on about, drivers fault

Burgz    6

I agree.

Roman    0

Dem physics tho.

post2.jpg

Yes, yes we all died...then Thumper did some aboose and got us all our stuff back.

Chriss    1

Was on the way to berenzino, came into a group of fully equipet guys as nearly fresh spawn. I tired to go back after i saw 2 guys standing next to a dead body but sme saw me and shot in my direction. I ran away and hidden myself behind a wall, probably one found me and talked to me, i told him i have no ammo and went out with hands up. Suprising, he asked me to trade mine crossbow (without ammo) against his full equipt mosin, of course i agreed, cause maybe he killed me if i wouldn´t agree. So i get the mosin and i went away, with these guys watching me. Later a update made it impossible to attach a bipod to a mosin, but i still had one with bipod :)

Also, i walked up to tower of a firestation and saw a guy standing there and watching out of the window, i talked to, he turned towards me slowly. After that he made like every possible gesture without any word. It felt a bit creepy and slowly walked away.

harley001    0

Once I kept getting my pants robbed OVER AND OVER. People were demanding I take my pants off, they would grab my pants. And then run off with my pants.

And all they would steal is my pants...

If you want to read my full pants adventures I post them on the regular dayz forums. I am not going to copy and paste em here.

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/216367-is-this-a-new-thing-i-am-running-out-of-pants/

Hessian    11

Back during the days of EMS, Jamie was piloting a large AN2 Bi-plane filled with twelve heroes (EMS and TOR) from the north to Chernogorsk in order to defend Chernogorsk's eastern outpost from the ZC and other bandit groups. Unfortunately, Jamie got a bit cocky, trying to fly upside-down. We were almost there when Jamie crashed into the side of the mountain, killing most people instantaneously. A few of us survived the initial incident, but we had broken bones. Unable to move, we all eventually bled out. Our corpses were looted by the ZC.

The bandits won that day.

Guest ashes735   
Guest ashes735

I was playing DayZ and kinda joined an clan (that had Arma 2 servers) on my friends non-rp server, just by meeting up with some guys. We got sorted with weapons and food and then as one of them was taking a screen shot for their website my finger slipped and i shot him; in my defense i was now to Arma 2 and the DayZ mod