Server time: 2017-08-17, 07:52

Sign in to follow this  
ScarFace7454

Bring back Server time on front page

The server time on the front page was crucial for alot of people(including me and some of my friends who share different time zones) Having the community use 1 specific time zone(IE the server time used for the mod) was awesome and gave alot of us an easy way to explain what times we play/want to meet up.

It was around for the dayz mod because of server restart times but i noticed I and maybe others used it more to tell people what times you are playing and even for the reports what time server time incidents happened. Can we get the server time on the front page back please?

SweetJoe    278

Woah woah, that should never of been removed. We need that so we can all be on one unified time. That needs to be re-added ASAP. Us boys in Newyork dont know what time it is anymore. This is gonna cause us alot of heart ache should we need to know what time it is for a report, so unless you want all the reports to be a series of mathematical equations for your GM team and alot of detective work figuring out what timezone we are all in, please add it back.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

+2 plz

SatansNightOut    105

I knew something else was missing (beside the Mod)...

Yes, please.

I am flattered.

glad this caught some attention :D i wanted to post this almost all day and didnt want to jump the gun sorta speak so i let it play out and watched some thread see what was up. Legit: Thank you Moderator for upping this thread to help those who used it to possibly get it back. +1

I am flattered.

glad this caught some attention :D i wanted to post this almost all day and didnt want to jump the gun sorta speak so i let it play out and watched some thread see what was up. Legit: Thank you Moderator for upping this thread to help those who used it to possibly get it back. +1

I see all ;) Even if I am late to the party so to speak

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

mfw im in western america

mfw like 10 some hours behind

mfw idk how far behind i am

pls

Rolle    2440

Oh, didn't realize people used it for more than mod restart timer :P Will re-add it soon.

7dd398b693e2b67b8998eff41215f193.png

Looks broken for anyone else?

Same