Server time: 2017-08-24, 08:51

Sign in to follow this  
Major

Government Radio Show - 174.5 - Never Pre-Recorded! Always Live!

Major    436

106.3 - CAF Radio! - Always Live!

SRxkfpD.png

*A man's voice is heard behind a thick veil of static, the voice becoming ever clearer*

Hello there ladies and gentlemen! My name is Major Garrison! I am part of an interesting organization you may have heard of called the CDF, which, for all you foreigners out there, means the Chernarrussian Defense Force. The CDF is the responsible for protecting our glorious nation from all threats. But, as you can see of late, given the current situation in our country, there have been some issues regarding our mighty defense force.

Only recently have we regrouped, and formed the 101st CDF Pioneers regiment. This is not only made up of soldiers, but also of civilians who wish to contribute to the welfare of the nation, and the protection of its citizens and visitors. We will be running this radio frequency in order to keep you up to date on all the latest happenings and goings on within Chernarus, plus we will bring you some advice on how to survive.

Not to mention the music of course! We will play whatever we have available here, but never fear, you listeners can let us know if there is a specific song you would like to hear played over the wasteland airwaves! Just pop by our radio station, currently located just north-east of scenic Electrozavodsk at our historic Rog castle, let us know what song you want played, and give us some food, ammunition, or medical supplies, and we will play your song!

EU Server

Location of the radio station. AYuhIQN.jpg

You can also submit news info to us and we will play it for everyone to hear! If you like this radio station, and the content we provide, then just leave us a radio message.

Chernarus Armed Forces radio!

Stay tuned!

http://mixlr.com/major-doc-garrison

Current status:

GG7gcBn.gif

Previous Broadcast/Broadcasts (For the past week): http://mixlr.com/major-doc-garrison/showreel/

Major    436

Good job ^^

//Thanks, it will take me a while to get up to speed. I don't know if staff have a problem with this, but I encourage people to leave both IC radio transmissions and OOC stuff like this //feedback so we know how we are doing.

Leave your IC transmission, then your OOC bit. I already know I need to get my mic out of my throat. ;)

Glad you got it all sorted bud! Good luck with this!

//Thank you! Uploading the previous broadcasts now.

Major    436

*Garrison reaches excitedly for his radio*

Well, ladies and gentlemen. We are back! I will be going on air within a few minutes so stay tuned.

*Transmission drops with a click then static*

Major    436

*he shakes his radio violently after waiting 1 minute* GAAAHHHHHH

//this is awesome loved the last broadcast.

//Excellent, here we go!

Bumping for listeners +supprting this radio channel

Hamakaze    12

Bumping for listeners +supprting this radio channel

Major    436

*Garrison comes back into the station after a long day of hunting, covered in frost and bits of snow*

*He takes off his coat, lays down his equipment, and begins to speak over the radio, teeth rattling slightly*

"Ladies and Gentlemen of South Zagoria! I have some news! We should be back soon, I have had time to arrange my music selection so our broadcasts will go smoother, and we have had time to entrench our position here at Rog. Preparations are currently being made for a few days of Christmas here at the station. That means green and red glowsticks and lanterns! Bring them in to us! That is all for now. Music should return tomorrow!"