Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:32

Sign in to follow this  
Kanye

Where do I go from here?

Kanye    14

Seeking advice from players who had their clan get disbanded out from under them.

I am alone and scared and don't really know what to do. All That I know is gone. All my fellow bantermates are nowhere to be found.

The question is: Where do you go when all you know is Yayo, and there is no more Yayo?

but foreal i'm confused

Burgz    6

idk.

mine got disbanded so I joined b-17.

now there is nothing left for me.

eh, what the hell...I'm joining staff.

Standalone is a bit boring for me ATM so I am playing overpoch namalsk with friends.

Burgz    6

Standalone is a bit boring for me ATM so I am playing overpoch namalsk with friends.

tumblr_lub9orwk7x1qj7ihwo1_400.gif

I second this though. Cannot be fucked for it...

I just run around alone, it's pretty fun so far.

I also join channels where I know people and hang out.

Fozzy    2

we're not friends Laszlo,

lel, but do I play with you? You only play Chernarus, I play namalsk lel.

Murdercool    32

me2

i am at lost

me3, we need the coolclub.

Fozzy    2

wooooooow not like we won munchie games together or anything ;(

wooooooow not like we won munchie games together or anything ;(

I got more kills and I won!!!!!!!!!!!! saved £7 right there

Going to be honest here and say this:

CRA was great fun, for a while. After that I truthfully avoided playing, rather than deal with the same old bullshit day in and day out. I am not saying I didn't enjoy those meetings, but it was always the same, 'fuck you' 'no, fuck you' big firefight, every single time.

B-17, same in a way. I had alot of great RP each and every time I met them, but it was usually the same every single time. Not that I didn't enjoy those meetings, but it became rather stale and I knew exactly what was going to happen each and every time we crossed paths.

Maybe its time for something new, something refreshing. Use this as a new opportunity to advance and grow and make something even more memorable.

I enjoy each and everyone of you individually (except TheLimited's choice of music) and think something good could be found.

Burgz    6

Thumper, that's what happens when you're in a clan that enemies with literally everyone :D

Thumper, that's what happens when you're in a clan that enemies with literally everyone :D

Oh I know first hand. When I was leader of BHM we were at war with every single clan on the server. It grew old fast. Really fast. Log in..fight...regearing every single day.

Sin    114

it was always the same, 'fuck you' 'no, fuck you' big firefight, every single time.

it became rather stale and I knew exactly what was going to happen each and every time

its time for something new, something refreshing.

advance and grow

make something even more memorable.

Can't agree with this enough.

It's not so much being enemies with everyone, it's being committed to hostile role play. If you decide to be a hostile character, of course you're going to wind up being enemies with everyone.

It's vastly more interesting to try to find ways to solve conflicts, or at least set them aside in the interest of greater goals. Over time, this approach leads to shared history, strange bedfellows, and unexpected betrayals. The possibilities are virtually endless. Especially when compared with "Fuck you," "No, fuck you!" - big firefight.

Constant hostility is boring. Change it up to have some fun. You're still going to have enemies so you can get your firefight fix.

Oldman    22

Oh I know first hand. When I was leader of BHM we were at war with every single clan on the server. It grew old fast. Really fast. Log in..fight...regearing every single day.

Key is to survive the firefights Thumper ;)

Khat is kinda like yayo. Inb4 s'molian

Kanye    14

Khat is kinda like yayo. Inb4 s'molian

Hey I speak Arabic if that helps :P