Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest ZachCombs12

The Diary and Life of Jonathan Aceton

Guest ZachCombs12   
Guest ZachCombs12

Day 1 (not of the apocolypse though)

I`m not sure why I kept this diary, as the world has come to shit. But all i can say is that i`m glad I did. My name is Jonathan Aceton, and i`m proud to say it. I was a hard working man before this all went down. No family, no close relatives.... I was someone you could consider a loner. I never had many friends, and i`m glad that i didn`t because the ones I had were eaten alive right in front of me. I wouldn`t consider myself a lone wolf, as I have met and stayed with people along the way to where I am now, just a person who would rather be alone, unless I am with close friends. I don`t intend to meet and stay with any group of people, although i will most likely end up staying with some group or another, and I do not intend to stay in one place. I have no problem moving around from time to time, as I was a very athletic person prior to this crisis. I will do anything I can to survive, if i cross paths with a couple of bandits, you better run because you wont want to loot me anymore when i`m done with you. Although I lived alone, I had a very nice set of skills that most would wish they had right now. I am a survival expert and I am a great shot with a rifle. I could crack a bandit from 800 yards away. I have very keen eyes, ears, and a sense of smell, I will almost always see or hear you before you see or hear me. Unless you are my type of person, veer away from me. -Jonathan Aceton[/size][/font]

Nazim    0

Jonathan i look forward to one day meeting you, i wish you luck and may the the gods smile on you

Guest ZachCombs12   
Guest ZachCombs12

Jonathan i look forward to one day meeting you, i wish you luck and may the the gods smile on you

thanks! same!

Sign in to follow this