Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:15
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest devonhall66

Hey Everyone. Heres my Story :)

Guest devonhall66   
Guest devonhall66

Hi, I am Devon Jackson from the New York Police Department (NYPD). I have worked in the task force and as a detective for New York for 6 years. I am 26 years old and have a wife and a 1 year old son named Jack. I have a brother that also works with me named Matt Jackson. We are Partners and always got each others back no matter what happens. We have busted some big people in New York and have to get out as soon as possible before we are killed. We busted a big drug Cartel and they have now ordered a hit on us. My family as been put into witness Protection and me and my bother have traveled to Chernarus. We have been here for only a few days and then it happened. The zombie infestation covered Chernarus and me and my brother are doing anything to survived. We have been gathering supplies to help feed us and others we find on are journey to safety. The only thing that is getting me through this terrible place is thinking of my family and how much i want to get back to them. I want to live. No. I need to live.

Welcome to the community :)

Let us know if you need anything