Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:07

Sign in to follow this  
Press

Hello again!

Press    1

Hello DayZRP! Press here. Was out of commission for quite a while as my wife had twins (TWINS, BASIL!) some 5 months ago and there was, well, absolutely zero time for fun and games. However, my lovely lady has been ever so impressed with the way Press here has stepped up and dived into fatherhood that she has decided to cut old daddy-o some slack to play some video games at night!

Far Cry 4 and some other titles were on my "To Play" list, but so was DayZRP, because although Standalone has become bearable (barely), nothing really beats this community. For those of you who don't know me, I started off with the Free Medics, joined the awesome guys over at Lost and Found for a while, and finally ended up trying to get something going with the FM Defense Squad people before the wee ones came along and threw a couple of tiny monkey wrenches into the machine.

I have no clue who's still here and whether or not there's anything in particular I want to do once I get everything up and running, but yeah, I should be around. For good times. And such. So, hello everyone! Again. Looking forward to running into (or away from) you.

Press    1

Thanks, Carib and Luna. I appreciate the welcome.

I'm guessing that a lot of my old pals are probably gone, as that's how it generally goes, particularly after almost 2 years. Rampage (Papa) is still around I see, and has made his way all the way up to Admin no less! Also, Terra. But maybe some people here know if some of the other guys like Lue, Animal, Archer, Zebb Ryans and Sweet Joe are still kicking around in either the mod or the Standalone shard?

Anyone? Yes? No? Graham crackers?

Dougie    23

But maybe some people here know if some of the other guys like Lue, Animal, Archer, Zebb Ryans and Sweet Joe are still kicking around in either the mod or the Standalone shard?

Out of that list, Lue and SweetJoe are still active. Can't speak for the others though. :D

I'm guessing that a lot of my old pals are probably gone, as that's how it generally goes, particularly after almost 2 years. Rampage (Papa) is still around I see, and has made his way all the way up to Admin no less! Also, Terra. But maybe some people here know if some of the other guys like Lue, Animal, Archer, Zebb Ryans and Sweet Joe are still kicking around in either the mod or the Standalone shard?

Anyone? Yes? No? Graham crackers?

Zebb pops in every blue moon, Lue is waiting until SA is "fixed", Animal still plays and Sweet Joe is active in this irish clan here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-saoirse-brotherhood-wip

Also what was your name ingame before you left curious to if I know you too?

Press    1

Zebb pops in every blue moon, Lue is waiting until SA is "fixed", Animal still plays and Sweet Joe is active in this irish clan here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-saoirse-brotherhood-wip

First off, it doesn't surprise me that Lue is waiting for a fix. He was waiting for a fix back when I left, so that makes perfect sense. We ended up playing a lot of Rising Sotrm with Zodiac and White Dynamite while we were waiting for Rocket to do his thing. As for Animal and Joe being active, that's fantastic. Good to hear.

I was Jiri Janik the drunken Czech hobo back in the day when I was with Lost & Found. We did a lot of stuff with the Watchers back then. Even after a few sour encounters, we made it work. Then I bugged off.

First off, it doesn't surprise me that Lue is waiting for a fix. He was waiting for a fix back when I left, so that makes perfect sense. As for Animal and Joe being active, that's fantastic. Good to hear.

I was Jiri Janik the drunken Czech hobo back in the day when I was with Lost & Found. We did a lot of stuff with the Watchers back then, even after a few sour encounters, we made it work. Then I bugged off.

The name sounds familiar....I played Jack Bandit the freelance bounty hunter

Press    1
Jack Bandit

I don't think we had any RP together, but I do remember you. You took part in the big zombie herd event thing, right? The big shootout at the Plant? I think that was you. Right around the time SKA or whatever their name was got axed. If not, well, nice to meet you.

Jack Bandit

I don't think we had any RP together, but I do remember you. You took part in the big zombie herd event thing, right? The big shootout at the Plant? I think that was you. Right around the time SKA or whatever their name was got axed. If not, well, nice to meet you.

Yeah I was there lol