Dale Gribble

Topic: Weapons Help

What should I do?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What should I do?

• Keep repeater in hands
    • drop repeater and keep magnum on hands [frees hands from repeater]
    • Drop magnum

Hi all I am just getting a general poll, would it be better to keep a repeater or a magnum always in my hands, whats your opinion?

Also why am I always hot after I just put on a rain jacket?

Dora    0

I'd prefer to keep everything on your back so you look like you're unarmed, use the magnum on zombies and the repeater for survivors if necessary. Never keep your hands empty when you approach a person... so keep the repeater out.

For your rain jacket problem, it's probably just a mechanic bug. It'd probably be best to only wear it when you're very cold.

Sin    127

why am I always hot after I just put on a rain jacket?

Rain jackets are basically just rubber suits. Rubber suits are hot ;)

The repeater is a hellaciously good weapon and no one is likely to rob you for it. They might for the revolver. Personally, I'd pack the revolver away, carry the repeater on my back (with an axe for zombies) and greet strangers with empty hands.

Krackerman    17

It's a real shame you can cut the repeater down like a sawn off Winchester. I had a real hard time making my mind up between my scoped Mosin (very handy for surveying the route ahead), my sawn off double barrel for close in work and my repeater for medium distance zed take downs...

Then I got caught up in a whole Cowboy thing with the Repeater, a Stetson and checked shirt goin on ..... but it's hard to RP a Cowboy in a Eastern European setting with a Scottish accent so I jacked that in...

Thumper    0

why am I always hot after I just put on a rain jacket?

Rain jackets are basically just rubber suits. Rubber suits are hot ;)

The repeater is a hellaciously good weapon and no one is likely to rob you for it. They might for the revolver. Personally, I'd pack the revolver away, carry the repeater on my back (with an axe for zombies) and greet strangers with empty hands.

And look what happened to you last time.....silly Sin...always be ready with your weapon in your hands.

Nihoolious    1248

Problem is i have a mosin on my back, haha

Unless you have attachments for the mosin or it goes with your outfit, keep the repeater. I love them both but I tend to get in CQC situations more and mosin isn't practical. Ammo shouldn't be a problem for either

Just be careful, some will rob you for the mosin, I really like the repeater, though slightly harder to find than other civilian weapons in my experience

Sin    127

And look what happened to you last time.....silly Sin...always be ready with your weapon in your hands.

Aye, but I'd never want to hurt any of ye fine lads. Ye were all so nice to me las' time. Brought a tear to me eye, it did.

Dale, my friend; I don't believe we've ever met, but I'm sure you'll have heard by now my reputation for fine wares and quality service after the sale, not to mention my ridiculously low prices.

Might I suggest you try to get in touch with me so that we can take a friendly amble down the halls of my vast storehouse of surplus goods? I'm sure you could find something on the shelves that appeals to you far more than that ... mmmm, lovely mosin on your back.

Aye, but I'd never want to hurt any of ye fine lads. Ye were all so nice to me las' time. Brought a tear to me eye, it did.

Dale, my friend; I don't believe we've ever met, but I'm sure you'll have heard by now my reputation for fine wares and quality service after the sale, not to mention my ridiculously low prices.

Might I suggest you try to get in touch with me so that we can take a friendly amble down the halls of my vast storehouse of surplus goods? I'm sure you could find something on the shelves that appeals to you far more than that ... mmmm, lovely mosin on your back.

You'll have to pry it from my cold, hard, dead, hands.

Sin    127

You'll have to pry it from my cold, hard, dead, hands.

That's not my usual method, but I've always believed that you can teach an old dog new tricks.

Perhaps it won't be necessary though. I've managed to restock my supply of long range rifles and am no longer paying premium prices in that market. You snooze, you lose, pal ;)