Server time (UTC): 2020-12-04, 18:14
Sign in to follow this  
Guest daniukz

Ban Appeal

Guest daniukz

I come here before you to appeal to unbanned because I do have an alternate account but that account was for Dayzrp in arma and it was banned because of a faulty cd-key, So I created a new account to play Dayzrp on Standalone.

Thanks for your time.

Please complete this appeal using the template in this thread:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-important-creating-a-ban-appeal-updated-11-06-2014

If this is not done your appeal will not be looked at

Guest daniukz

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Your forum account is currently banned.

Ban Reason: Alt account - qwerty858

Ban will be lifted: Never

Why the verdict is not fair:

A while back I made an account and registered for Arma 2 Dayzrp with a new cd key and then I opened my arma and my stolen cd key was reset resulting in a ban from the servers and forums,I have waited for a letter back from Bohemia for them to say that my account was "clean" or what ever it was which I never reiceved So I decided to make a new account so I can play Dayzrp for standalone.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

We honor all global bans. If you wish to play on our servers you must get an email stating that your cd key was indeed stolen and not banned for hacking or other exploits. The link that voodoo posted is the only way that you will get unbanned.

Guest daniukz

But This is for Standalone and not for arma I am not globally banned on Steam by vac and Bohemia interactive does not respond to emails please understand that I am looking to play standalone and not Arma dayzrp. I've conctacted ohemia and Battle eye multiple times and they have never responded all I got was an automated email..

Your alt account was global banned. Even though it is for Arma 2 and not standalone we still need proof that it was not banned for hacking. We will still be running a arma 2 epoch namalsk server very soon. You need to get email confirmation that your original CD was indeed stolen.

Guest daniukz

But I cannot even play on the Arma server anyway so why bother with it? The information is off of steam and I emailed battleeye and Bohemia multiple times and neither answered.

It doesn't matter if you can or cannot play Arma 2 currently. Your previous account was banned for a reason and we need to know why before we allow you to join the servers again. Please contact Bohemia and get the issue sorted and send the reply from them to an admin