Server time (UTC): 2020-11-30, 07:24 BLACK FRIDAY SALE
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gaff

Ban Appeal - perm

Guest Gaff

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Cannot find the link. Should be under the name of LADS

Why the verdict is not fair:

So a couple of months ago now I was banned from DayzRP for the supposed accusation of harboring a banned member (Steve Blazer something or other). I appealed months ago and was not told the nature to why I was banned yes I was in the same group as him and yes I added him on steam after I joined the RP group but I do not see how I was meant to know that somehow I was going to be accused and banned because he chose not to tell the group he was banned before.

As soon as he got the entire group banned he disappeared not willing to come on ts to talk to us and eventually removed everyone from steam so I have no way of contacting him.

In conclusion I don't see what I could have done to prevent this from happening or to somehow find out that he was banned as I had never played DayzRP before hand.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

As I have stated before I did know Blazer through insurgency but somehow he failed to mention the fact that when he applied under the name mike golf he was making a second account due to a previous ban.

There was the occasional time where I would call him Blazer and the group would tell me not to call him that or tell me to shut up or kick me from the ts.

However I do feel that I was slightly ridiculed by staff members for being in the group at the time even though I had just joined a week or 2 before the ban and that a notorious member of the community who donated a lot of money got let off with the matter when he was in the group for roughly the same time as me if not longer.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would maybe hope to have an interview on the teamspeak about the matter which may result in a ban removal or some sort of observation for a couple of months.

What could you have done better?:

I personally do not know. Maybe I'm just gullible or I need to do more research before playing with people but I do have the tendency to trust people a bit too much.

I also would like to say with my previous ban appeal I may have been a bit angry and upset but during the week this all happened my grandpa passed away and I had a very hard time trying to deal with that.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I used to play with the accused perm banned player I was supposedly covering for and I knew he was once banned from RP. As far as I know he is in deployment so yeah. Recently joined the Lads and I have no idea why this has happened all I know is all my friends from the Lads and I have been banned for harboring a Steve Blazer.

You said this in your last ban appeal as well as...

I knew Steve was banned but I didn't know the mike was supposedly him

And now you say this in that same ban appeal...

As I have stated before I did know Blazer through insurgency but somehow he failed to mention the fact that when he applied under the name mike golf he was making a second account due to a previous ban.

There was the occasional time where I would call him Blazer and the group would tell me not to call him that or tell me to shut up or kick me from the ts.

Your past ban appeal contradicts your current ban appeal. You acknowledge that you did know him and that he made the mike golf account but you didn't know it was for a previous ban. In your last appeal you say that you knew Steve was banned.

I think it is apparent that you do wish to be honest with us as your story is always changing. Furthermore I see no reason for us to ever let you back into this community. We don't take lying, let alone lying in a ban appeal very lightly.

Good luck elsewhere.

Appeal DENIED