Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:43

Sign in to follow this  
KpopKilla

199.7 Open Saoirse frequency

KpopKilla    64

*A frequency starts to bleed through into main radio channels. The voice of an Irish man can be heard.*

This is Bobby Shannon, if you respond to this frequency then you probably already know who we are and what we do. Now if you got an issue with us speak your mind now. I can't guarantee the lads and I will care, but hey we're willing to try anything with a few pints in us.

*The frequency is silent once again as the man stops broadcasting*

SweetJoe    278

the radio crackles in

Aye I've got an issue with ya yoo fukin cunt. You owe me a beer lad. I'll be meetin ya at that fukin place we be travlin. oh and Bobby, Still lookin for that little package ya been lookin for. no luck so far lad.

the transmission ends.

A radio comes to life, the static is interupted occationally by a string of obscenities.

"Is dis thing even werkin'"

"Feck it, where are ya, ya dirty rat basteds? Yous make me walk six miles to find some broad, I find a pint and passed out nearah a barn. I'll be headin' back to yous-know-wherah tomarrah, but I ain' got no food. So, if yous herah dis, be ready to come get mah ass, ya know. I am so feckin' hungry, my ass be snuffin' at the grass."

"And if ya see that feck, Jimmy J, says I'll give him something to see him fight dat elk. Dat was some feckin' shit...."

A string of laugher is heard, right before another line of obscenities as appearantly the radio takes a tumble.

" Ya gotta be feckin' kiddin' me, come herah, you mothahfeckah. ..."

KpopKilla    64

*Bobby Shannon keys his radio*

This is Bobby Shannon leader of Saoirse Brotherhood. Due to the massacre of one my men by the cultists in Novy we have decided to take action and launch an armed campaign against the Father and his zealots.

For the good of the country of Chernarus do not let these oppressive men prosper in Novy Sobor. I request all survivors to take up arms in the support of our valiant cause.

*Bobby pauses for a moment and continues.*

Novy Sobor will be their grave.

*Patrick sighs after hearing the message, he picks up the radio and begins to respond*

Guess the talks didn't go to well, It's a shame cause I like them maker fellas, but orders is orders, better go find my good helmet

*Patrick begins to rummage through his belongings looking for his motorcycle helmet*

While rifling through his bag, for a Rasputin kvass, Travis Long hears a transmission on his radio. He places it next to him while he continues to search his bag. Travis takes the last kvass from his bag, cracks it open, and takes a sip. After the transmissions are over he picks up the radio. He thinks to himself, "Why are there so many Irish bastards in this country?" Fumbling for the button he finally presses it.

----------------------------------------------

Motorola.png

"Hey, this iz Travis Long. I donut know anything bout them markers you speak of. But you got beer, I can come and trade you fer it."

----------------------------------------------

Travis puts down the radio and picks up his kvass. He puts it to his lips and gulps it down.

Joffrey    712

*Joffrey stares at a radio which was handed to him by a follower*

mmm.. how the hell does this ahh.. work?

*You hear a man in the backround*

"Joffrey you fucking idiot, you're pressing the send button.... it's working now, just talk!"

*Deep Exhale* I hear... there was ahh... a problem in our church... yes? .. with our.... new follower...

I appeal to the men I once knew in the town of Polana... yes? ahh... Many friends I made there... I mmm ... socialized..with many of them... *Deep Inhale*

You would...ahh throw away .. our once .. mm glorious friendship over the ahh... actions of one silly acolyte... who has since pass away.. yes? ..

Our love... meant... so little to you?... *Deep Exhale* Surely.. we can come to terms.. mm surely you can agree... there is much more to be gained.. as ahh brothers... than could ever be achieved as.... mmm enemies.. Let us embrace... former brothers... lets us.. ahh... socialize once more...

*off to the side you hear Joffrey fiddle with the radio as it cuts in and out*

"Now what ahh.. the hell do I do with it?"

"Just give it here brother... for the love of maker you are dum---bzzzzzt."*The radio goes to static*

SweetJoe    278

*Joffrey stares at a radio which was handed to him by a follower*

mmm.. how the hell does this ahh.. work?

*You hear a man in the backround*

"Joffrey you fucking idiot, you're pressing the send button.... it's working now, just talk!"

*Deep Exhale* I hear... there was ahh... a problem in our church... yes? .. with our.... new follower...

I appeal to the men I once knew in the town of Polana... yes? ahh... Many friends I made there... I mmm ... socialized..with many of them... *Deep Inhale*

You would...ahh throw away .. our once .. mm glorious friendship over the ahh... actions of one silly acolyte... who has since pass away.. yes? ..

Our love... meant... so little to you?... *Deep Exhale* Surely.. we can come to terms.. mm surely you can agree... there is much more to be gained.. as ahh brothers... than could ever be achieved as.... mmm enemies.. Let us embrace... former brothers... lets us.. ahh... socialize once more...

*off to the side you hear Joffrey fiddle with the radio as it cuts in and out*

"Now what ahh.. the hell do I do with it?"

"Just give it here brother... for the love of maker you are dum---bzzzzzt."*The radio goes to static*

Jerry lowers his binocs from the church and lifts his radio. rage fills his heart.

Listen here ya Cunt. You Mutilate and enslave people---oh sorry your warped mind doesnt realize that is what it is, im talking about your fucking "pets". I have met many a good man and woman who claim you have harmed them, I tolerated your existence when you claimed you were peace loving and only wished to worship god in the way you wanted, but your worship requires the mutilation of others and your people believe in slavery. I sent your lady back to you with a message, I guess she didnt give it to ya ya sick fuck. Your Cult is an Abomination, You all lied to us and we assisted you to further your ends. I plan to send you all to Hell. Jerry Fuckin Winslow----OUT.

Jerry Turns off his radio and looks through the binocs once more.

816a5ccede.jpg

Guest Malcavitch   
Guest Malcavitch

Sam flicks through his back pack with haste as he hears that accent he was born to love. Sam clicks on his Radio and begins his response.

"Aye ye can count the scots in this battle lads, tis aboot time these finatics got whats coming to them ae.

Currently North of Novy the now but shant take a small treck to meet yas lads on the battlefield and we'll have a whisky and beer whilst we watch these pigs burn."

Sam puts his radio back and pulls out his make shift whisy hes been working on. "Nothing like a goodall home brew to warm ya during the night i say, har har, Brrrrrp aaaah.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

*Mikhail rummages through his vest until he finally finds his radio

This sounds fun. I like it yes yes....

You remember me Mr. Winslow? Up at the resort?

Anyway I'm interested in helping your cause....yes...

Let's go kill some messed up fucks shall we?

*puts his radio back in his vest and continues to clean his Mosin

Rhys flicks on his radio from high in the Irish Highlands.

Ey, boys and girls. Been reading from that Bible I took off tha succubus. I'd like to share with you a wee passage:

Isaiah 48:22 “There is no peace,” says the Lord, “for the wicked.”

He chuckles softly as the radio goes silent.

stage53    8

Anastasia quickly picks up her radio pushing in the button to speak.

I have a quote for you as well. "Those fear what they do not understand." I am sure a little girl running around in pink with a teddy bear trying to stay clean is Oh so wicked. But fear not I have found a new, clean bible unlike the one you've tarnished.

She lets go and picks up the Bible slowly flipping through the pages.

Picking his radio back up angrily...

Who the feck said I was talkin' about you, toots...don' you have a 'pet' to feed? There is more wicked on this side of the radio than you'll eva know...or maybe yous will."

Throws the radio over the mountainside, a string of curses follow it down until there is nothing but static.

stage53    8

She smirks and picks up her radio yet again.

Are you not talking about my bible you stole? I am sure that is righteous in the eyes of your God. I too have found some quotes for you perhaps you shall enjoy.

1 John 2:11...here we go "But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them."

Ah....one sec I must find the other.

She lets go of the radio looking for the other page she marked.

Found it! It's quite long hope you are ready!

Luke 6:27-36 "But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. If someone slaps you on one cheek, turn to them the other also. If someone takes your coat, do not withhold your shirt from them. Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. Do to others as you would have them do to you."

Ah yes perhaps you should spend more time reading than hunting. That or maybe I can lend you mine as long as you clean it of course.

Mia puts the radio in her bag and stands up ready to keep moving, she has to find someone eventually right?

SweetJoe    278

Jerry grins not being able to help himself, he responds.

Is that what you say to people when you mutilate and enslave them love?

He shakes his head and turns the volume down and leans back against a tree while eating some peaches.

Krackerman    17

Jock listens to the exchange on the open channel and sighs wearily.. He reaches into his backpack and pulls out another 7.62 round and using his knife slowly and carefully cuts a cross into the tip of the round.

He grins wryly... a religious dumdum for a religious dumb-dumb.... the God of the old testament would appreciate the humour in that one.

With a chuckle he carves an A into the side of the round... A for Anastasia... Then slips it into his breast pocket where it clinks gently against another modified round....

This one with the letter J carved into it....

Oh yes - judgement day is coming

Aurora Sky    28

~ From her backpack she could hear her radio picking up bits of the Brotherhoods channel. She had been over hearing the transmission's for a few days none of them bothered her until she heard a females voice. Aurora shook her head. She did not mind hearing the brothers talk, though she had a bone to pick with Jerry, but hearing Mia's voice caused her to react violently. Digging into her bag she pulled out her radio and responded.~

" Ya well I have a few quotes for you you cheeky cunt, Romans 8:31 (NIV) What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us?"

" That is from the REAL BIBLE not that fake trash you read and here is one from my brother Kane... And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine Patri. Et Filii. Spiritus Sancti."

" Fuck it! There's so much shit that pisses me off! You guys should recruit, 'cause I'm sick and fucking tired of walking down the street, waiting for one of these crack-piping, ass-wiping, motherless lowlifes to get me!"

" I am done with your games, and pointing fingers at the wrong people, People that YOU do not know. I was kind to your brothers... Before you, then you spoke my name and turned them on me for no other reason that a few giggles... Yet Desmond did not say that you were giggling when he punched you in the face... yet when he told me that, I did giggle. Don't let me find you alone little girl. Your Maker wont be able to save you if I do."

Phil sits in the kitchen an old farmhouse, his feet up against the table, reading a copy of The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. The wood stove creaks and groans as he listens to the unfolding situation on his radio. He chuckles at each exchange. Without taking his eyes from the book, he picks up the radio and brings it to his face.

"Yo Jerry, you Say-orse folks wouldn't happen to be recruiting, would ya?"

He sets the radio back on the table, and continues to read. After a few seconds, he picks up the radio again.

"Also, can you Maker shitbirds ask the Big Man who tore all these fuckin' pages out of this copy of Huck Finn? I wanna know what happens with the Grangerfords."

Phil puts his radio back on the table, and takes another gulp of Rasputin Kvass.

"Fuckin' lunatics."

Josie cannot help but laugh at the crazy woman on the radio and hearing Aurora just made her day. Aurora was turning out to be nothing like what Jerry had told her.

'Crack-piping, ass-wiping, motherless lowlifes, *laughs* I will need to remember that one, thanks Aurora, don't worry we can find this crazy freak together, we had her before and we can get her again. Perhaps you should find us Valkyries sometime...'

She smiles, today has been a good day, she forgot what it was like to laugh so much in one day.

KpopKilla    64

*An old radio frequency crackles to life once more*

This is Commander Shannon of Oglaigh na hEireann sa Saoirse or known by many in South Zagoria as the Irish. I'm here on this channel to put to rest rumors of our column and to reassure survivors that we are not here to oppress the people, but rather help against those who wish to inflict on others.

There has been rumors of my death, but my own voice on this frequency should proof enough that I am alive.

I must inform listeners however that the death of Jerry Winslow is not rumor. Jerry was gunned down in the defense of his comrades in Novy Church. We will always remember him as a martyr and friend of the people of Ireland and our adopted country of Chernarus.

Now we are aware that is a conflict raging between numerous local militias against government forces. Both sides have approached me and my men to help them in a war that I know very little about. I will state officially that Saoirse will stay out of this conflict and instead offer support and aid to those who wish to simply to stay out of this conflict much like ourselves.

Now do not mistake our neutrality for weakness, if a reason is given we will fight to the last man. Hopefully that day never comes.

*Bobby lets go of the radio key and steps out of his office for a moment to grab some tea*

Kanye    14

*Seanathan Listens to the radio chatter as he plays boggle in the back of his room, he grabs his radio*

Aylo Booby, make sure to tell the peepal not all of sheshe is Ireech, noone trys to believe me when I tell them I am with sheshe.

*Seanathan realizes the Radio has died before he finished his message, cusses quietly, and goes back to his game.*

sgt khan    17

Maxim finds an old radio in an abandoned base and taps into the frequency

Hello, can anyone hear me, I have heard that you Irish people are still around and as the defense minister I would like to say that your service to free our land will never be forgotten and as we have similar goals we would like to have a meeting to improve the current situation

Maxim ends transmission -static-

DeeBlack    290

*Spoken with a Thick Northern Irish Accent*

I fought against you in Belfast and I will Fight you again, No Surrender.

*The Radio Message Ends*

*James was sitting around laughing and drinking with the lads as he hears an odd, but familiar radio message. He chuckles at what he just heard and signals his fellas to come listen. He then proceeds to push down on the radio.*

Oi we have no interest in fighting over the past. We have better things to do like drinking. *Chuckles* If you intend on arming up and attempt to fight us, so be it. Do us a favor and stop making a fool out of yourself.

*James puts his radio down. Then asks for another round.

A traditional Irish tune is heard in the background along with laughter and glasses smacking one another.*