Server time (UTC): 2020-11-25, 02:52
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Smitty McKewl

Ban Appeal

Guest Smitty McKewl

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

N/A

Why the verdict is not fair:

I don't believe there was anything immature about my Whitelist Application. I had answered in clear context and even went over the word count to show my excitement to be apart of a real rp server

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I just don't understand why I was banned and would like to know what I had done wrong.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Unban

What could you have done better?:

This is the point I'm confused about.

Your KoS explanation was completely wrong, this got you denied.

The following got you blacklisted:

Then you hear a ten year olds voice telling you you're a faggot and that your body feels nice as he t-bags it. That is Kos.

I was faced with ten year olds t-bagging me in the face whilst calling me a faggot. So, I wanted to find a server that was a little more closed off and meant for Role play.

I want to join Dayzrp for the role play! I love throwing myself into situations with people who really give a damn about rp. It's electrifying to create something with others who really got their shit down. Unlike the ten year old faggatrons. Their smelly sacks shall never be forgotten.

It went way too far.

I was the one that denied, blacklisted and banned you. From the way you worded your whitelist application it came off as one big joke. You talk about how serious you are and how you want to get away from immature people but you constantly bring up inappropriate things. Even the KOS explanation was ridiculous.

For all the reasons mentioned we do not feel that the community will benefit from your presence here. In fact the level of immaturity shown is incredibly concerning.

This appeal is denied.