Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SweetJoe

Tips for you new guys.

SweetJoe    400

Okay, so I don't want to report people for bullshit and I don't want to be experiencing it either so here we go. You have to stop doing certain things in game, here's a small list of mistakes I see you doing.

1. You have to learn everything you know about people in game through interaction.

2. You cant learn anything by watching someones stream.

3. You cant learn a name by checking a pulse.

4. You cant force someone to do something that they cant actually do in game. This means you cant cut their body parts off, you cant tell them to stand on their head or die, you cant duct tape their mouths or anything like pulling their teeth out. This is power gaming.

5. No bestiality. The next fucker who tells me he shagged a goat is getting a bullet. But seriously, it is perma-banned worthy.

6. Don't talk OOC.

7. Don't talk to people about "Player bases" because people don't use game talk in game, its not realistic and is considered OOC.

8. When you rob someone, leave their damned clothes on them. Are you really that sadistic that you need to see them naked? And don't rob them saying drop your pants, are you some sort of pervert?

9. There is no sexual RP allowed. You can talk about sex, but you cant be over descriptive, and cant do any of the actual acts of sex with anyone under any circumstances.

10. That means no rape, try that shit and your getting perma-banned.

11. Don't fucking Shoot someone on sight unless you got the right by gaining KOS on someone legitimately.

12. You can't know anything because you saw it in a steam.

13. Don't do anything unrealistic.

14. Value your life. That means don't run up to someone for any reason asking them to kill you because we will so it accomplishes nothing for you.

15. Don't combat log. Alt f4 or control alt delete is obvious when used, everyone who loses connection does the little dance when they disconnect. if you vanish suddenly we know you combat logged and it shows in logs. Don't be a fool because if I see you do it again its getting reported.

There's a lot more. this is what I've seen just yesterday. You new guys need a lot of work if your gonna play here. Quit basing your entire story around psis videos about his troubles with the cops. You weren't there that day, I know because I was, and he was actin like an ass. I've seen hordes of you running around in game saying your getting revenge against cops because of "Lewis". Let me tell you lads, he died that day so he doesn't even remember his troubles with them, you weren't even online so why do you remember it? Doesn't make any sense so cut it the heck out.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Hit the nail on the head with this one.

+1

Fafnir    38

tumblr_ljrww8IWTZ1qhlwnjo1_500.gif

Fresh spawn ran up to me saying" Don't worry I'm a Freshspwan, can I have some food?"

But anyways this thread should hopefully be helpful

By the way I didn't give him any food

KpopKilla    74

cm-39695-050cee3ece6a6b.gif

Thank you for writing this up Joe, some of the behavior of these guys has me wondering how they summoned enough brain cells to pass the whitelist.

Now if you're new and trying we can tell and most members will help you out with improving your RP and the experience you get on the server.

But if you are talking about porking pigs, or killing cops because that is what your based god Lewis does. Then you will be initiated on, reported and left to die because you are not worth RP'ing with.

SweetJoe    400

Wow, I guess this more of a problem on here then I thought, I'm glad I haven't run into anybody like that yet... I pray I don't.

its not a normal thing. Its more over something that has developed due to the recent surge in new whitelists.

Unknown Entity    126

This needs to be pinned.

Sin    127

This thread pleases me.

evil-smile.gif

Love ya, Joe

Rolle    2980

Fix spelling or riot.

SweetJoe    400

Fix spelling or riot.

You got it boss. I'm sorry, I've been playing a crude Irish man and when you spend hours upon hours in character it begins to stick with you.

SomeWeirdAssGuy    287

Fresh spawn ran up to me saying" Don't worry I'm a Freshspwan, can I have some food?"

I would shoot them straight in the face and take the punishment. This just irritates me to the core.

Thumper    0

Fix spelling or riot.

You got it boss. I'm sorry, I've been playing a crude Irish man and when you spend hours upon hours in character it begins to stick with you.

Yeah he even stays IC in TS. It's kinda cool actually cause I think he forgets.

SweetJoe    400

I would shoot them straight in the face and take the punishment. This just irritates me to the core.

You can't do that Lad. We all think about it, but it's just not right. Better to make them feel wrong. Question them on what a fresh spawn is and if they don't get what your hinting at initiate on them. If your not that type of player, type OOC and tell them to stop talking OOC and then ignore if they argue. One line of text is all you should give, no more. If you don't want to punish them yourselves by robbing them and pointing them to the nearest apple trees and water source then record and report.

SomeWeirdAssGuy    287

You can't do that Lad. We all think about it, but it's just not right. Better to make them feel wrong. Question them on what a fresh spawn is and if they don't get what your hinting at initiate on them. If your not that type of player, type OOC and tell them to stop talking OOC and then ignore if they argue. One line of text is all you should give, no more. If you don't want to punish them yourselves by robbing them and pointing them to the nearest apple trees and water source then record and report.

I know I wasn't being serious, I've never actually ever broken a rule in game, I was just expressing my feelings towards this attitude. I can't believe people still do that, especially newcomers who excuse themselves with "hey I'm the new guy gimme some slack". If you're a new player rules should still be fresh in your head, if you're not a new player, you should know better. There's no excuse for that.

SweetJoe    400

I know I wasn't being serious, I've never actually ever broken a rule in game, I was just expressing my feelings towards this attitude. I can't believe people still do that, especially newcomers who excuse themselves with "hey I'm the new guy gimme some slack". If you're a new player rules should still be fresh in your head, if you're not a new player, you should know better. There's no excuse for that.

I know you wouldn't do it lad. I say it only for those who will think it's ok because you said it. Don't worry, I know your a top lad.

Jackson L    0

As someone who is brand new, I will keep these things in mind. I do have to say though, basically all of this is in the rules... I'm guessing some people read the rules but didn't comprehend them.

DJREX    0

Yay someone defends the police because they were there and not because they saw a largely edited video on YouTube or twitch. +1

SweetJoe    400

Yay someone defends the police because they were there and not because they saw a largely edited video on YouTube or twitch. +1

Not defending you igor. Just saying that a whole army of people who magically know every detail is a little strange. They even claim to know Lewis some even state they saw it on his stream in game. After today I will report every single one of them. Sorting out my recording problems asap.

As someone who is brand new, I will keep these things in mind. I do have to say though, basically all of this is in the rules... I'm guessing some people read the rules but didn't comprehend them.

You hit the nail on the head with that lad. Hope to see you in game. I hope I'm nice to you. If not, just know it's all in character.

IAmJackBandit    80

I love you for this Joe and I am going to bump this thread whenever I can so all the new people who actually check the forums can see it...

Bigsby    0

Most of this seems like common sense. Sad that psi fan boys are mucking it up.