Server time: 2017-10-19, 22:00
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Frostynugz42

Not converting steamid

Question

Hello, I just recently joined the forums to join the game with everyone. (Literally just joined like an hour ago)

I currently have a problem with my SteamID convert. It says (when I put my username for my Steam into the box) that, The specified profile could not be found.

Could not calculate any ID.

input interpreted as customURL

I am putting in my correct Steam Username. Could I get some help?

Much Appreciated! :D

-Frosty

5 answers to this question

Recki    1

Have you also tried out the Loginname of your steamaccount if it's different from your current username? Might work.

Vesper    0

Go on to your steam profile and copy the page URL. Your ID will be there. Let me know if this works for you.

I just resolved it thanks to both of you :D I checked my steam profile and found the ID in the page URL Thanks to you Vesper and it showed my other Steam name which is different from my Username. So really Vesper helped out the most but Recki you are still awesome for the suggestion because if Vesper didnt say that I would have tried my other name on steam to get it xD

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! Now I can fully start on my WL application :). Wish me Luck!

-Frosty

Are you sure you've got the correct SteamID?

To find it you'll need to go onto your steam profile, it's the 17 digit numbers in your Steam URL.

For example; http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/home

Yes Sung I found it. The reason I couldn't before was because I changed my URL so it is easier for people to find my profile when it's not ingame.

But thank you :D