Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
DoctorPhil

No rules passphrase

Question

DoctorPhil    0

Listen, I realize that you will say it is there, but I have read it 4 times over, shown it to a friend, I can't find it. Does it just say this is the rules pass phrase is it bolted I can't find it anywhere. Is it like some word out of place or something? If you would like I have screenshoted my rules I can put them up. Would reading them from a mobile device have any effect? Where is this damn rules passphrase

EDIT: can an admin put this under General Discussion I didn't mean to put it under suggestions

28 answers to this question

Trust bro it is there. I was looking for it like crazy almost made my own post about it. But it is there I found it. It is different every time you reload the page. It doesn't really stand out so much but you will know once you seen it.

Vic    0

It is there. Regardless if you say it isn't. Read the rules out loud, once or twice, three times if you have too. You'll only benefit from doing so and not be a rule breaker. Staff knows we need less of those on the server. but back to the pass phrase, I took me half an hour to find it. I sure felt smart afterwords. Regardless, I know you'll find it. :)

Lil_Beefy    0

Believe me when I say this, you will find the pass-phrase. It is clear as day if you follow some simple steps.

Step 1: Make sure you're reading the mod rules. You can find that here; http://www.dayzrp.com/rules-mod

Step 2: Read every word -out loud- to yourself.

/solving

Recki    1

And yes, it will probably be some random words that don't make sense in the context. It doesnt say "PASSPHRASE" somewhere. It's hidden. It's meant to be a bit harder, so that people read all the rules :)

Just use the tips Mexsion gave you and you'll surely find it :)

Gina    26

Also you are doing it wrong when you say that you have read the rules so and so many times already trying to find the passphrase. You won't find it so easily if you are skimming through and just trying to find that :)

When you actually read the rules as to trying to understand them, you will find it as it doesn't belong there.

DarkStyle    45

1 minute and 30 seconds. Did fast reading, just hovered over the words. Not hard to find :D. But like they all said. Read every word. You will reconize the passphrase belive me.

Frozen    45

Trust me at least 10000 people found it and I don't think the rules ever failed to have a paraphrase. Many complained then found it..

Try harder and again.. And read it WORD by WORD no just look around randomly hoping to find it.

DarkStyle    45

Update: read it out loud, haven't found it, starting to believe I am dyslexic

Word by word. Every single word. I might take some time but when you find it you will start laughing abit :D.

DoctorPhil    0

I got it boys no need to frett third time reading it out loud I i feel like an idiot for not getting it the first time it is so obvious haha

Also does anyone know how long it takes for an app to be read I spent over an hour on mine and I'm excited

Lil_Beefy    0

Depending on your number in the queue is when you'll get reviewed by an Admin. Patience is your best friend right now :)

Comrade    1

I got it boys no need to frett third time reading it out loud I i feel like an idiot for not getting it the first time it is so obvious haha

Also does anyone know how long it takes for an app to be read I spent over an hour on mine and I'm excited

It took me 1 or 2 weeks but now its way quicker i think :)

Recki    1

It took me 1 or 2 weeks but now its way quicker i think :)

I have no facts on that, but I'd guess the number of applications is currently raising, because of Psi playing here again.

The time it takes to be reviewed varies :) There is no way to really say, depends on the queue, where you are in the queue and admin availability

Be patient, I wouldnt expect it to take longer then a day but do not hold me to it

Lil_Beefy    0

However long it takes for Admins to review the whitelists.

We can't give you a specific time frame, sorry.

droompa22    0

I swear I read the Community Rules 15 times outloud and almost gave up, I am glad I cam to this post and read the Mod Rules I found it the first read through and now I know ALL of the rules

Brandley19    0

well I've spent quite some time now reading these rules and must say I know all the rules now like the back of my hand, but no matter how many times I read the community rules page than the standalone rules page I still cant find a passphrase. It's a shame to have wasted so much time on something that seemed like it would have bin really fun but I'm done trying. ..I.. 0_0 ..I..

well I've spent quite some time now reading these rules and must say I know all the rules now like the back of my hand, but no matter how many times I read the community rules page than the standalone rules page I still cant find a passphrase. It's a shame to have wasted so much time on something that seemed like it would have bin really fun but I'm done trying. ..I.. 0_0 ..I..

Sorry, but it is virtually impossible to read the rules word-for-word out loud and not utter the passphrase and realize you just uttered it. You will know it when you read it.