Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:30

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vittoria

SA KOS rights

Question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Are official groups of SA allowed to pass KOS rights?

I've asked a staff member before and was told no, but am looking for a finalized answer.

11 answers to this question

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Should really make that more publicly known.

Ok, thanks for the quick answer!

You have to be directly involved, meaning voice/text range. If they are not they must re-initiate. We are currently working on the rules and this may change but for now this is the best bet.

I would believe it is publicly known, there are no xml or official group system, everything SA is WIP and it has been stated before

You have to be directly involved, meaning voice/text range. If they are not they must re-initiate. We are currently working on the rules and this may change but for now this is the best bet.

I'm assuming the rule's will have to change with the new fix of walkie talkies right? Seeing as if my friend get's initiated on and the conversation goes through the radio and i hear it meanwhile I'm lets say 200-300m away would i get KOS rights?

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

I would believe it is publicly known, there are no xml or official group system, everything SA is WIP and it has been stated before

I myself didn't think it was allowed, but i did second guess myself when i saw someone posted its allowed in a report earlier.

Just wanted to clear it up.

I myself didn't think it was allowed, but i did second guess myself when i saw someone posted its allowed in a report earlier.

Just wanted to clear it up.

No problem, is best to ask then to assume :)

Josh    37

I'm assuming the rule's will have to change with the new fix of walkie talkies right? Seeing as if my friend get's initiated on and the conversation goes through the radio and i hear it meanwhile I'm lets say 200-300m away would i get KOS rights?

This was talked about in the meeting earlier this week, while there is no decision yet staff is leaning toward not allowing these radios in initiations.

This was talked about in the meeting earlier this week, while there is no decision yet staff is leaning toward not allowing these radios in initiations.

Thank you for the reply. Hopefully they'll make an official decision soon.

Gina    26

Even if it was allowed, it would be realistically very difficult for the person who is getting robbed/initiated on to use his/her radio without the bandits noticing/seeing/hearing it, due to the game mechanics in SA.

And that actually makes it very good as you literally cannot talk to your radio while it is "hidden in your underwear" ;)

Even if it was allowed, it would be realistically very difficult for the person who is getting robbed/initiated on to use his/her radio without the bandits noticing/seeing/hearing it, due to the game mechanics in SA.

And that actually makes it very good as you literally cannot talk to your radio while it is "hidden in your underwear" ;)

Thank you for the response. I laughed at that last statement.