Server time: 2017-08-19, 13:16

Sign in to follow this  
JamesHayes

New to the Community

JamesHayes    0

Hey Everyone,

New here to DayZRP, but not new to the RP world at all. Just hoping to combine the 2 into a great time.

-Jimmy-

Hey Jimmy,

If you like RP and DayZ then your in the right place , I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck with the app !!

Welcome to the community James, if you need any help don't be afraid to get in contact with anybody in the community.

Dougie    23

Welcome Jimmy! Great to hear that you already have some prior experience with RP! If ya need anything send me or another orange guy a PM and I'll be glad to help ya out!

JamesHayes    0

Hey Jimmy,

If you like RP and DayZ then your in the right place , I hope you enjoy your time here and good luck with the app !!

Thanks a lot Vector! Turns out I made this account in 2013 and donated, but never put in an app, haha. didn't even realize. Well, thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to the community James, if you need any help don't be afraid to get in contact with anybody in the community.

Thanks a lot Carib!

Welcome Jimmy! Great to hear that you already have some prior experience with RP! If ya need anything send me or another orange guy a PM and I'll be glad to help ya out!

Will do Dougie, thanks!