Server time: 2017-10-18, 22:19
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
JEM HELPS

GUI I still get kicked.

Question

JEM HELPS    0

Hey guys I just wanted to know why I am still getting kicked from the standalone server and being asked to be whitelisted, when I have been given a clear green light on the whitelist Gui.

How long must I wait until an admin sees that I am in fact whitelisted?

Does it usually take a while ?

Thanks for your time in advance.

10 answers to this question

Vector    0

Have you entered the correct GUID ? this can sometimes be the cause if you have been whitelisted but are met with this issue,

JEM HELPS    0

Have you entered the correct GUID ? this can sometimes be the cause if you have been whitelisted but are met with this issue,

I read that I am supposed to use the arma 2 GUI, so I copied that and placed it in the SA box and it accepted my GUI.

Vector    0

I read that I am supposed to use the arma 2 GUI, so I copied that and placed it in the SA box and it accepted my GUI.

this is not always the case , log on to a Be standalone server and copy down your GUID from there i recommend using steam to take a screenshot so you can be sure its correct and post in (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-pid-reset-post-here ) this thread to request a GUID reset for SA.

hope it helps

JEM HELPS    0

this is not always the case , log on to a Be standalone server and copy down your GUID from there i recommend using steam to take a screenshot so you can be sure its correct and post in (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-pid-reset-post-here ) this thread to request a GUID reset for SA.

hope it helps

Okay thank you .

Vector    0

No problem remember to check the thread in a while to see if it has been reset, be patient the staff have alot to do