Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:41
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Alien123

Surviving a zombie encounter

Alien123    0

1. Turn your t-shirt into rags a ruined t-shirt is no help to you.

2. Do not try and out run the zombie it is in your best interest to stay in fight the zombie. It is possible to out run the zombie but if you end up having five zombies chasing you it could become a hassle.

3. Make sure you are in a secluded area, or an area where no one else could easily see you.

4. Go into first person mode it is ten times easier to land your hits if you can actually see where they are going.

5. If you are unarmed while fighting a zombie dance around it do Not stop moving that is how you get killed, try and avoid the zombies swings.

6. I find it helps to hit the zombie in the back of the head to knock it out quicker.

7. Once you have the zombie on the ground keep hitting it!!! The zombie is not dead until you see it go limp and sprawl out.

8. If you are armed with a gun and/or melee weapon ALWAYS use the melee weapon, the loud bang from the gun can attract more zombies.

Thank you for reading:)

I suggest if you are making guide, to make it much easier to read rather one paragraph clumping together your points.

Spread it out, paragraphs, dot points, even colour.

Just some suggestions

Guest Smitty McKewl   
Guest Smitty McKewl

Do not run from a zombie! Fight and kill them all, do ya hear? They will never stop chasing you, just end them and save yourself.

Nicholas    0

I agree with Luna. Try to space out your suggestions with bullet points, spacing,etc. Try to use color also to make it more appealing to the eye but do not go overboard as too much can have negative effect.

Alien123    0

Okay thank you for the help and feedback, this was my first ever forum post besides my introduction post.

Guest PervasivePeach   
Guest PervasivePeach

I havent played SA that much so this might be helpful thanks!

Mekel    0

Thanks for the advice, I wish though your post wasn't all clustered. Maybe a step by step guide next time or edit?

Heroz_Nick    21

yes do punch the infected creature trying to rip you into to small pieces lol ....: e.g would alternately suggest, mind where you walk, check your surroundings... then run around looking for loot.

None the less Ok theory

morale of the story...'Always double check'

Sin    127

I love to leave these little 'surprises' scattered about for other survivors to find.

Exile89    0

Always use the melee weapon over the firearm? Are you joking? I can't tell you how many times I've died because the melee system is glitchy as fuck. I've gotten to the point where I use a gun for all of my zombie encounters, and I always come out better for it, minus whatever ammo I use. Even then, it doesn't usually take me too long to recoup my losses in bullets.

Alien123    0

Exile I am absolutely serious, zombies come running when they here that loud bang. You may also attract other people friendly or foe. Yeah it is a lot easier to use a gun to kill a zombie in this game, maybe the reason you prefer to use a gun is because your skill level with melee weapons is sub par.

I found that if you have no firearm but you have a melee weapon, dont run from the zombie as this will never work because they'll chase you for miles and you'll end up having more than 1 chasing if you dont take care of them immediately. Just keep circling the zombie and never stop circling, aim a little above the head as melee weapon crosshairs are bugged, aiming above they're head will more than likely result in a hit to the head.

18Rabbit    0

I have been killed by zombies here on DayZ RP waaay more than I have in normal standalone. It seems like I don't connect with melee attacks here 90% of the time for hits that I think should connect.

18Rabbit    0

Ok, I found an axe yesterday and everything went much better. Maybe I just suck with other melee weapons.

thomfur    0

I find it very easy to just kill them by bashing their head. It is easier if you go first person also.

Sign in to follow this