Server time (UTC): 2020-12-03, 10:21
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lirist

Ban Appeal for Lirist

Guest Lirist

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Cant access the link, or it has been taken down anyway (more than a year and a half old)

Why the verdict is not fair:

I was banned on the mod for stealing a vehicle, and after crashing it protecting myself against their gunfire. 2x KoS, 1x Attempted KoS, glitch abuse, lying in report. I admit to the glitch abuse (the glitch where I would climb the ladder in the firestation through the wall- although I could have just said that I "climbed through the window"). I was reported against, and was away from my home so never got a chance to respond, thus banned. After appealing, I had a debate about everything with an admin, and he said that he would not make it permanent as it was at the time, but another admin intervened and denied that.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Its been a year and a half, and I've waited since standalone came out to RP on it. I believe that although there was a 'mistake' on my behalf on the mod, I should be able to have a chance on standalone. Im making this appeal only now because I just got KOS'd on an 'RP' server with my friends as we tried to RP.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Being able to RP on standalone. Impossible to do on public and current 'RP' private servers, many of which I have tried.

What could you have done better?:

Not mindlessly tried to rob their vehicle I guess, and not abuse the glitch

Guest Lirist

Can anyone even see this ? I see all the other reports being responded to

Please don't bump your ban appeal, we will look at it as soon as we can, be patient.

Guest Lirist

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Cant access the link, or it has been taken down anyway (more than a year and a half old)

Why the verdict is not fair:

I was banned on the mod for stealing a vehicle, and after crashing it the opposite party opened fire on me, so I shot them both, protecting myself against their gunfire. Never saw what was wrong with that, but regardless I was banned. 2x KoS, 1x Attempted KoS, glitch abuse, lying in report. I admit to the glitch abuse (the glitch where I would climb the ladder in the firestation through the wall- although I could have just said that I "climbed through the window"). I was reported against, and was away from my home so never got a chance to respond, thus banned. After appealing, I had a debate about everything with an admin, and he said that he would not make it permanent but another admin intervened and denied that.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

Its been a year and a half, and I've waited since standalone came out to RP on it. I believe that although there was a 'mistake' on my behalf on the mod, I should be able to have a chance on standalone. I'm making this appeal only now because I just got KOS'd on an 'RP' server with my friends as we tried to RP.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Being able to RP on standalone. Impossible to do on public and current 'RP' private servers, many of which I have tried.

What could you have done better?:

Not mindlessly tried to rob their vehicle I guess, and not abuse the glitch

If an admin can put that reply into the original post that would be great, its just I do not know if editing is possible.

Again, stop bumping your ban appeal, it will be looked at when we have time

Guest Lirist

I was not bumping it, merely trying to edit it. If you look just below the edited quote, I stated that it was an edit of the original post.

Hi

You broke the main rules of our Community. You also lied in one of your Reports.

On top of that you still seem to miss what you did wrong.

Let me quote what you wrote:

Never saw what was wrong with that, but regardless I was banned

Yes, you were banned because you broke the rules, because you lied and because you seem to not understand what YOU did wrong.

Decisions on a ban, permanent or not, are never made alone. It´s a decision of GM´s and Admins. So regardless what an Admin told you at the time, the permanent ban on you is justified for your blatant disregard of our rules. We do not see a reason to let you back in. This ban appeal shows that you still don´t understand what you did wrong.

On top of that you made another account to appeal your permanent ban. This was the outcome:

23f698f17d.png

Link to the first ban appeal

By looking at your first ban appeal it's clear that you're trying to justify your actions from others mistakes

DayzRp is not the right place for you. Good luck elsewhere.

Appeal denied