Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:23

Sign in to follow this  
AG DanZ

Joining underage

Question

AG DanZ    0

I would like to join the DayZRP community, however I am underage - I am 14 years of age. I am, as my name shows, part of the AimGamers clan. The AG clan only recruit under 18s, however they made an exception for me - I showed my maturity while playing with them. I am known to be very mature for my age - maturity is not based on the age of the person, but their personality (a 14 year old like me can be more mature than a 16 year old).

This is the member list for AG: http://www.aimgamers.ninja/members

I am xwdaniel2803 (it only displays my join date as very recently as we changed website - I have been an AG member since 2012).

Others can vouch for my maturity, such as GoWithTheFlo who has joined DayZRP already (and is part of AG) and Fluffy Me, who is applying and also part of AG.

7 answers to this question

Rick    19

Sorry, however there are no exceptions for underage members. You sadly have to wait until you are 16 to apply for a whitelist.

/Solving

Mush    2

There are no exceptions. However, don't let that deter you from the community. Stick around, show a positive and mature light on the forums!

/Moving to Questions.

I understand all of that completely but we were all hoping to have a much better experience on dayzrp since the main reason we would like to join is because we are annoyed by all the little kids on normal servers.

Although I spoke to one of you on TS yesterday, the strict guidelines that the Admins have put in place aren't replaceable. Your friend will have to wait until he is 16 until he can join our servers. Until then, good luck.

Yes, but the thing is. Do you know any other good roleplay server?

I don't so yeah it's dissapointing

I would go as far as to say thet he acts more mature then me and I'm 21, that says alot to me.

Doesn't mean I'm immature tho but I have my medical resons for sometimes being a bit of a kid.

Terra    1367

You were in Ts. I told you we do not make exceptions. I dont see the need for this thread.

I dont say you are immature, I say we have our a rule for a reason. Every underage player does say that they are mature. Everyone.

I am sorry to tell you that nothing you will say or do will change the fact that we do not allow players being underage.

As Mush said, be active on the Forum if you want to be a part of the community.

//closed

Terra