Server time (UTC): 2020-12-05, 17:48
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Liquid

Perma Ban Appeal

Guest Liquid

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

N/A

Why the verdict is not fair:

I did not harbour any banned players I was merely joking with the big man himself,

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was on PlugDJ with Rolle and I was having a a great time teasing and trolling ect, the conversation turned to who I was because no one really knew and Pandi came up who is a perma banned player, I joked around a little with it then told everyone who I really was but carried the joke on telling Rolle that I knew some permed players who were still playing at this point, I thought he was joking when he said tell me or you'll be banned, I replied with snitches get stitches and got banned. It was silly and I thought Rolle was joking at the time.

I also made some other accounts to make ban appeals as i couldn't do it on this account until now, they were for ban appeal purposes only and that is all. I did not use them maliciously at all, they were banned almost instantly or while i was typing my appeal leading to me not being able to post it.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Unban :D

What could you have done better?:

Been less stupid about it.

Guest Liquid

As I can't edit I will add anything I need add to the this post:

I have come to realize that I have become some what of a massive cunt in terms of the forum at times, I really enjoy this community and I don't wish to be banned anymore. If I get allowed back into DayZRP then I will keep a cool head from now on and keep within the rules. I want to be in the community as I have friends here and if I lose this I'll lose them along with it, that is something I don't want to happen. My word is my bond here I have made promises to those friends that I will keep them from now on.

Verdict

Appeal Accepted.

Explanation

Your attitude has left a great deal to be desired. Being immature and inappropriate really doesn't help matters. I wouldn't expect you to know exactly how much work goes into creating and maintaining and enjoyable server for everyone but in future try to keep this in mind.

We expect and demand better going forward.

Outcome

20 warning points for 3 months