Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 06:40
Sign in to follow this  
Crocc

Hazmat Corporation [Invite Only]

5FCCyq9.png

[align=justify]Hazmat Corp. is a Private Military Corporation (PMC) contracted by the UN on the eve of the zombie outbreak to help contain the spread of the disease. Due to our highly specialized military and medical training, the UN deployed us to ground-zero - Chernarus. Yet, despite our expertise, we ultimately failed.

Weeks have passed since our our last communication with the outside world. The UN has since stopped or been unable to issue us new directives. We can only assume the virus has spread on a global scale, destroying most if not all of the world as we once knew it. As a result, we have taken matters into our own hands. The line between "fighting to contain the disease" has blurred with that of "fighting to stay alive", we've changed our old directive of "protecting lives" to "protecting our own lives", and although we have done things that many might consider damnable, we have only done them in order to protect the integrity of our team, the last surviving Hazmat Corporation team.

We will stop at nothing to stem the spread of the plague and protect our team. Aggressive civilians will be dealt with swiftly. Passive civilians will be examined for symptoms of infection and either helped along their path or carried with the team to a secure location. All armed militants will be confronted to determine their level of hostility, and we will react to them according to our findings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Roster:

• Crocc Kent
  • Malassez Zetark
  • Kebab Sarif
  • Nathan Greene

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BioHazard Levels [Applicable to Individuals and Groups]:

• BHL-1: The Subject(s) present(s) little to no immediate danger to the Corporation and the Enviroment.

• BHL-2: The Subject(s) present(s) mild to intermediate danger to the Corporation and the Enviroment. Precaution is Advised.

• BHL-3: The Subject(s) present(s) a high and immediate danger to the Corporation and the Enviroment. Lethal Force Authorized.

BioSafety Levels [Applicable to Areas/Towns/Cities]:

• BSL-1: The Area/Town/City is of little to no risk to the Corporation. [Low Population Density]

• BSL-2: The Area/Town/City is of mild to intermediate risk to the Corporation. [Medium Population Density]

• BSL-3: The Area/Town/City is of high and immediate risk to the Corporation. [High Population Density]

All diplomatic relations are currently NUETRAL.

Just something that caught my eye but a few years after the outbreak? anyways good luck once you sort out lore!

Guest Likurja

"...Its roughly 2 years old with the current mod lore after all."

That's what I read here: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-dayzrp-standalone-lore

I know the SA lore is going to be a fresh start, but as far as I could tell nothing has been established yet. So yes, a few years after the outbreak.

You do relize that everyone plays as the apocalypse would be fresh right?

If you suddenly appear and say it has been 2 years that it will be very akward.

You should perhaps read this: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-standalone-lore-the-background

Again, from: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-dayzrp-standalone-lore

"Until the official lore is finalized and released, players are advised to create their own lore or story and try to fit their stories together to create a realistic setting."

As a side note, have you seen the levels of deterioration in Chernarus? The buildings, the roads and the vehicles are deteriorated far beyond a few years.

Again, from: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-official-dayzrp-standalone-lore

"Until the official lore is finalized and released, players are advised to create their own lore or story and try to fit their stories together to create a realistic setting."

As a side note, have you seen the levels of deterioration in Chernarus? The buildings, the roads and the vehicles are deteriorated far beyond a few years.

This was before the Lore came out :

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-standalone-lore-the-background

It is not definite, but it is still the current one used by most members in game.

You are clearly ignoring the parts of both the links presented above that say nothing has yet been defined. We are sticking to this story until someone in charge tells us otherwise, and even then the change we would make is absolutely minimal. The word "Years" will change to "Weeks" or "Months" in the OP, and that is all.

The story as it is will not interfere with the way anyone role plays in DayZRP. Please stop attacking this post because of what you all believe the lore is.

I'm going to quote directly from the link you posted:

"*Note: This lore is not official or in anyway enforced yet. We need community approval for it to reach any resemblence of "official" status. However people can start following this SA lore now if they wish.*"

This essentially says the lore has not yet been established.

The timeframe change will not change the background story. Again, please stop attacking this post because of what you believe the lore is.

Yea bro, just read up on the lore and tweak the mishaps. Like the idea though and pretty well written. Good luck with this bro.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

*Rubs hands* Right, feedback time from me.

I like the concept of PMC organisations getting involved with the initial outbreak, and it is clear that the group idea is well written and thought out well, but the backstory behind it is somewhat out of sync.

And before you state it, yes I know the Lore thread from SA isn't fully established, no - but the vast majority of survivors are already following Tomeran's lore for the SA storyline, if your group suddenly turns up, stating that it has been two years since Day One of the infection, then that is going to cause some severe mishaps when it comes to RP as your group is directly conflicting with the SA lore.

The SA lore is designed to be a placeholder story in which players and groups build around in order to prevent inconsistencies between players.

The lore itself states that it has been around a month since Patient Zero, and that Chernarus is quarantined, similar to how West Africa would've been during the Ebola crisis.

I would reccomend altering your story to make it fit with the current Standalone lore. Or run the risk your group creating severe friction between two entirely different Lores and story lines.

Fair enough, I've changed "Years" to "Weeks" in the OP.

Wait, what? Someone's name is Tyrone Biggums? ::blink::

tyrone-biggums.jpg

::double blink::

Really?

Wait, what? Someone's name is Tyrone Biggums?

Really?

That's what he calls himself, yeah.

Really?

Hm. Not really my place to say it, but I don't think that'd be a very legitimate RP name. >_<

We agree, but we can't really force anyone to change their name. He applied with that name and it was accepted, so it should be OK.

Sounds good to me m8, just needs a bit more

Aye, we'll be expanding the story quite a bit. All in due time.

Really?

Is there something wrong with Tyrone Biggums? Did he get infected?

Sign in to follow this