Server time (UTC): 2020-11-25, 02:31
Sign in to follow this  
DeviousCookieHD

[Vitality]Rebel group! [Recruitment Open]

--Stand Alone Rebel Group Recruits Wanted!--

‌‌

‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‌‎‎‎‎‎Vitality: The state of being strong and active; energy.

K9BvKq6.jpg

We are a rebel force fighting for our lives. We fight to keep our selves free. Even during this apocalypse. We despise police for how they think they can control us, but we are free. We are Survivors!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back Story

While most people ran screaming for their lives A few stood and fought. Devin has viewed corruption more than most living with it his whole life. For once when this god awful apocalypse he felt like he could make a difference. Thus Vitality was born Rebels by trade they scavenged around fighting those wishing to rob from those near death row. Vitality made valiant efforts fighting the corruption but as each day passes there is less and less hope for what is left of humanity. Vitality fights for the people and takes from the dictators. Those who seek to fight the corruption this apocalypse has brought rise up. Rise up and fight those who seek to control you, Don't fall to their mischievous ways. After Devin had come to the island in search for his wife to discover that corrupt police forces have attempted to take over and what he believes to have information hidden from him about his wife he will stop at nothing to get information and revenge from them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What we believe.

•We are not bandits. We are honest survivors just trying to survive!

•We take from the wealthy and give to the less fortunate.

•We use guerrilla tactics and major in being supa sneaky!

•We use all equipment we can get our hands on.

•We never leave a man behind!

•Our distinct color is RED.

Group Members.

Head of the force

Devin Cook

Second in command

Aiden Hayes

Snipers

Lorn Craven

Dakota Kennedy

?

Trader/Negotiators

Michael Kennedy

?

Foot Soldiers

Sean McKnight

Dolton McKnight

?

?

?

?

?

?

To show that you wish to join the rebel forces PM me why you want to join and why you should be allowed in! Also putting what position you believe you should be...

The first meet will be at Devil's Castle

on the U.S server.

Diplomacy (Updated Frequently)

Allies

N/A

Friendly

N/A

Unfriendly

OMOH

Hostile

N/A

[align=right]Back Story and Image Credits http://www.dayzrp.com/User-mrfrostycandle

Hey Man saw your other post, Still this one needs a few improvements.

IE pictures

Headers

Backstory posted on this thread full at least a paragraph, more would be better

Other than that looks pretty good. Good luck

If you need help with the back story i love to creative write. Even though you may need to punctuate, I'm not the best.

Unfriendly

OMOH

but whyyyyyyyy

Unfriendly

OMOH

but whyyyyyyyy

I have bad run ins with them...

but we were kind to you at vybor :((

Right, feedback time for this from me.

The idea behind the group is somewhat sound, but I find it extremely hard to place in a category - are you just normal people, trying to survive? Or are you rebels or 'revolutionaries' trying to kill off the remaining groups who try and maintain order?

I also find it hard to pinpoint why people would want to fight those who were trying to keep order and civility. Why would civilians take up arms against those who tried to protect them this early on into the apocalypse? I can understand in the tyrannical sort of uprising kind of sense, but other than that - the chaos and horror of the initial outbreak is still raw. People would more likely want to be helped by the few remaining police and soldiers within Chernarus, rather than resort to fighting them for some vain and vague goal of fighting corruption.

There isn't any major lore conflictions that I can see, so you've done a good job there.

I like the concept behind the group, but I would also like to see a more extensive backstory, expand into a deeper reason why your character formed the group of freedom fighters to fight against corruption for example.

I look forward to seeing this develop.

Gotta say, what's there doesn't leave much to explain why you are hostile to police, or why you regard them as oppressors and tyrants.

Since being entirely anti-cop - and the Robin Hood bit - will likely end up causing a fair amount of contention, you might want to expand upon that a bit, if only so you have a reason to give to the people you oppress for being oppressors. It'll probably save you a lot of hassle down the road, especially what with how many cops and town guards there are being portrayed in-game.

Things like what kind of corruption has been witnessed by the leader, why this stained their idea of what police is, why dealing with the supposed corruption is towards the top of priorities, despite the obviously dire situation that Chernarus is in.

Honestly, the anti-police bit doesn't make much sense as it stands, at least until the background gets more expansion.

We don't hate only people who keep order. We hate those who are corrupt, or wrong us... Such as OMOH they had executed two of my men because they were wrongfully accused for crimes they didn't commit! We only dislike those who try to maintain order if they do so in a corrupt fashion! Also a good example is OMOH they kill and torture for you disrespecting an officer? Taking a LIFE for that reason is disgusting! We are here to protect others and do it right! We REBEL against those who believe the only way to live in a society is with strict rules and NO freedom!

Guest Deathbysnip22

I want to join relly need a group.

i want to be foot soldier

Guest Rich Homie

This is not a bad group idea. It is actually a good idea. But you need to add why you want groups that maintain order to be destroyed.

-snip-

Gives Police Departments something to fight, but i dont think theres much of a point

Good luck in the future man but im not feelin it

Guest Flluroz

Add a little more to the backstory, and this is a perfect idea. I can't wait! OMOH WE COMIN.

Sign in to follow this