Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:38
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Hyborith

What Happened to the Radio DJ

Hyborith    0

If any of ya recall there used to be a guy a while back who used to make radio shows for Dayzrp containing news, music and various information.

al try to find a link in the mean time and edit this to reflect it.

Depending on the initial output you the community can tell me i will expand on this further.

Doc    3

You mean Frayzies? He hops on every so often.

Hyborith    0

ahh yeaa it was Frayzie.

So does anyone make radio content anymore theses days?

Latest i could find via the forum was someone doing a GNR themed station

...anyway depending on the answers here i may return to dayzrp an begin "constructing" a new radio station both on and off grid, this means i can broadcast while in-game and upload content for when i am not online.

just like everyone else in media it takes time and patience to build up an audience.

So to dazzle folks. am gonna share with you the credentials to the formation of a radio station below. This will also be posted to the relevent forum section should it turn out well.

Every second wednesday i DJ for this radio http://ktownfm.digitalfife.com/Index.asp?MainID=17563

Known as K-Town in my local county. its FM broadcasted so its content is invalid for Dayzrp. you can see my slot under "The Brian Burns Show", although the timeslots are old news. the radio does carry on. and the slots never change.

For some history, a few years back when i initially started in dayzrp i used to use VOIP to DJ in the original trade post. sparking this and the need for a career i have over the past years been gathering credentials in radio production, should an initial pitch program for dayzrp be made for your listening enjoyment i may upgrade my computers audio capacity for better and cleaner products.

Vaine    23

If any of ya recall there used to be a guy a while back who used to make radio shows for Dayzrp containing news, music and various information.

Depending on the initial output you the community can tell me i will expand on this further.

Get back in the woods !

I believe you are talking about Frayzies, cool guy, wish he'd do more radio broadcasts. His old thread was just genius on all parts, and it's definitely sad that he doesn't continue.

Please don't necro the thread I just linked. :C

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

isn't it obvious?

[video=youtube]

Hyborith    0

seems like its a worthwhile path to take.

OK folks!...first pitch show today. (i'll be uploading shows to soundcloud or one of the various alternates. show it will last a full 1 hour. since its a pitch it will mainly consist of music, links from myself and various information i can scrap up from the dayzrp forums as "news segments".

other offerings will contain survival tips, and old storys once shared around the campfire.

will update later "After" the show has been produced.