Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:12

Sign in to follow this  
Simatho

Firefight against police at north west airfield

Oh hello i guess you were our hostage yesterday if im right :)

Btw the police have a town down ar vybor :)

Fighting the so called "police" huh? Count me in

Bmacker    0

Hello, I was involved in the firefight as the victim at the start, one of the Men who was the leader of the police went by the name of Major Makorav and another guy who died was named Asad something, then there was one more man I didn't find the name of.

Did all the police get killed? Cause I haven't seen any of the police for a few days. Unless they moved across the map to another location.

I doubt it, I guess you were just lucky not to see them

GriefSlicer    1

Did all the police get killed? Cause I haven't seen any of the police for a few days. Unless they moved across the map to another location.

Actually sadly enough the police decided it was a good idea to "abandon" the town. I directly assume that they did such, because of all the drama the township committed with the motif day to day trolling that went down there.

I assume that they maybe would have moved down closer to a military base or even closer to the coast so they can take in and house new survivors (OC - Fresh Spawns)

Connvexus    36

Actually sadly enough the police decided it was a good idea to "abandon" the town. I directly assume that they did such, because of all the drama the township committed with the motif day to day trolling that went down there.

I assume that they maybe would have moved down closer to a military base or even closer to the coast so they can take in and house new survivors (OC - Fresh Spawns)

Do you know whereabouts they moved too? They are the only people I have ran into willing to trade with me hahaha :P

GriefSlicer    1

Do you know whereabouts they moved too? They are the only people I have ran into willing to trade with me hahaha :P

No sorry, if I knew I wouldn't of said anyhow seeing that publicly displaying towns taken over by people on the forums basically asks for trolls to target the place.

Should I be avoiding these 'Police'?

As long as you have not done anything wrong you should be fine, but trust me they are very good to find something that is wrong with you. In my opinion they are people that try to find an excuse to use their gun without being "bandits"

P.S. I am not saying I don't enjoy their clan, I actually find it very entertaining and it brings a lot to the server!

I hope that those of you on 'witch hunt' for a clan have actually met them in game to develop a grudge :P

Also if you want to find them go in game and find them xD

Snoop    0

Yep. Group of 4-5 were at Dichina asking everybody if they were police.