Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:46

Sign in to follow this  
lilfrankster101

Lost my character and gear in the server restart. What to do?

Question

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this. Also not sure if this is what usually happened. But I tried logging back on to the server right after the server came back on, and I foud myself near spawn with all my stuff gone (I had spawn starter item). I would like to know if my stuff is going to come back or is it gone for good. Should I not move my new body so it doesn't mess up the sync with my old body?

Can someone please explain, or refer me to a discussion that already talks about it.

4 answers to this question

I'ts a bug with standalone i believe a lots of people including myself have experienced this, only solution is to wait a few minutes after restart or a crash before joining again, i generally wait until there are at least 10 people in the server before joining.

GingerHippo    4

As Michael said, I'd suggest re-logging, waiting for a server restart or restart your game. Either of them, and if that doesn't work then well... Standalone bug has annoyed another player.

Rick    19

Standalone is in alpha, so expect it to be buggy. You can try re-logging into the other server, however this doesn't always work. A good rule of thumb is to wait around 5 minutes before logging back into the server to avoid this happening.

/Solving