Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:16
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
McDugals

SA Questions

Question

McDugals    39

1. After joining the server I was kicked for not being whitelisted. How can I fix this?

2. I want to change my name. After doing research I learned that the names are no longer done through steam. But now you can simply right click your name in the menu and simply type in a new name. This process does not work, when I right click I am unable to edit my name.

4 answers to this question

TrilbyAsh    6

Check your GUID as stated. Make sure you've whitelisted for Standalone, as getting whitelisted for the Mod doesn't grant an automatic transference of whitelisting. ^^

If you've only just done the whitelist in the last couple hours, wait around for a little bit. The whitelists get applied with each restart of the server.

McDugals    39

1.Are you sure you entered your GUID correctly?

2. Left click, not right

1.I'm assuming the GUID for Mod and SA are different? If so then I never submitted one for SA which would explain that.

2. Left clicking did not work, I'm looking at other tutorials and my name is located a little higher than others. It's located nearly over my character model which might be interfering with it because of the "Rotate your model" function.

Check your GUID as stated. Make sure you've whitelisted for Standalone, as getting whitelisted for the Mod doesn't grant an automatic transference of whitelisting. ^^

If you've only just done the whitelist in the last couple hours, wait around for a little bit. The whitelists get applied with each restart of the server.

Yussss

Link to where I can submit my GUID for Standalone?

edit: Vesper too quick!

This can be closed , thanks Vesper for going above and beyond to help me out with this! Best Helper NA!