Server time: 2018-02-24, 06:31

King of the Castle - Lopatino (Melee only - OOC Event)
TODAY - 2018-02-24 23:00:00 (server time) - Starts in 16 hours, 29 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
TrilbyAsh

0.51 Current New Features

It would be amazing to have tents they would make the RP experience even better :D

Well there are some tents already you know? Just not shiny military ones.

800px-Tent_FB_1.jpg?version=5884147195feec061971917d53bb3fd1

Just to remind folks, this should come tomorrow morning more than likely. Don't quote me on this, but it's been slated for a release to stable this week, so it should in theory come after tomorrow's Maintenance.

Just to remind folks, this should come tomorrow morning more than likely. Don't quote me on this, but it's been slated for a release to stable this week, so it should in theory come after tomorrow's Maintenance.

Ah is it everything you mentioned in the thread getting added? Or do you know of any extras they might be putting in? :)

ea63398063.png

Wonder if they'll get in that last 8% tonight/today? :o

Ah is it everything you mentioned in the thread getting added? Or do you know of any extras they might be putting in? :)

Been digging around a little bit to find out if anything else is coming. All I know is, the only other new thing which I neglected to mention is Jerry Cans.

I also sourced an interactive map with all the V3S spawns. Keep in mind that the spawn rate of these things will be very high in this patch, so you should find one in practically every spawn point. They are not persistent at the moment, so make the most of them if you find them. Don't try and hoard them away somewhere. xD

http://www.dayztv.com/map/?wiki=1&b=v3s_exp#3.078.077

The only other thing I've managed to source is that the Netting item used to make Ghillies will only spawn in "Small_boat". So get checking those boats on the shoreline and places like that if you want to be One With Nature.

There could be a few other bugfixes and such, but I only focus on features. :3

EDIT: We should know if the patch is out today or not within an hour, I hope.

Been digging around a little bit to find out if anything else is coming. All I know is, the only other new thing which I neglected to mention is Jerry Cans.

I also sourced an interactive map with all the V3S spawns. Keep in mind that the spawn rate of these things will be very high in this patch, so you should find one in practically every spawn point. They are not persistent at the moment, so make the most of them if you find them. Don't try and hoard them away somewhere. xD

The only other thing I've managed to source is that the Netting item used to make Ghillies will only spawn in "Small_boat". So get checking those boats on the shoreline and places like that if you want to be One With Nature.

This is sounding good! So will the V3S be added in todays patch?

Dunno about the V3S but it seems fine on the experimental for the most part.

anything that was in at the start of 0.51 experimental will most likely be moved over to stable today so thats cannibalism, Ghillies and the big tent.

The V3S will probably make it into the next stable release which for all we know could just be next week

Dunno about the V3S but it seems fine on the experimental for the most part.

anything that was in at the start of 0.51 experimental will most likely be moved over to stable today so thats cannibalism, Ghillies and the big tent.

The V3S will probably make it into the next stable release which for all we know could just be next week

51647c0aa0.png

That's all I've heard so far.

Almost certainly. They might come, they might not. All depends on if the Devs feel they're ready for the stable just yet, but most of the signs are pointing towards yes. (The signs being: "Does it blow the server up when people get in it and drive?" "No." "Oh good. Lets roll.")

Keep in mind, these things are going to be pretty damn buggy. I'd suggest you watch out for rocks, as their physics still need a bit of refining. (Has been cases of people flipping the bugger by driving over a tree and stuff). xD

Keep in mind, these things are going to be pretty damn buggy. I'd suggest you watch out for rocks, as their physics still need a bit of refining. (Has been cases of people flipping the bugger by driving over a tree and stuff). xD

My personal favourite is hitting a small rock that wouldnt even be an issue in real life and you sink under the map :P

51647c0aa0.png

That's all I've heard so far.

Yeah probably since they are working pretty well if its not today then it will definitely be very soon

Keep in mind, these things are going to be pretty damn buggy.

Yeah, I hear they respawn on every restart...

Which means every time the server crashes, or goes down for regular/manual restarts, your V3S is gonna disappear.

Not really gonna be worth it. I'm honestly more excited for water fountains to start working again. :D

This has made me happy thanks guys for all the high hopes and information. Can't wait to get driving around the map and RPing with people in vehicles! :D

Keep in mind, these things are going to be pretty damn buggy.

Yeah, I hear they respawn on every restart...

Which means every time the server crashes, or goes down for regular/manual restarts, your V3S is gonna disappear.

Not really gonna be worth it. I'm honestly more excited for water fountains to start working again. :D

*Coughs*

Keep in mind that the spawn rate of these things will be very high in this patch, so you should find one in practically every spawn point. They are not persistent at the moment, so make the most of them if you find them. Don't try and hoard them away somewhere. xD

More walkie talkies in my case, it will be great talking to people from long distances! :D

I'd suggest you watch out for rocks, as their physics still need a bit of refining.

Haha, like that ONE damn rock heading EAST out of South Chernogorsk that has never been fixed? I think it's still in SA, too...

Edit: Lol, this fucker

Chernarus_GPS_COORDS_071128_rock_on_road_ID_974960.jpg

*Coughs*

Keep in mind that the spawn rate of these things will be very high in this patch, so you should find one in practically every spawn point. They are not persistent at the moment, so make the most of them if you find them. Don't try and hoard them away somewhere. xD

Ooh, okay. So, they'll be plentiful. But still, no stashing stuff in 'um or really doing anything but getting places quickly. Which will still be nice. :)

-snip-

Yeah that damn rock is a curse if you are a bad driver, probley hit atleast 20 vehicles on that rock :D

I don't get why they are introducing the truck on stable. It should be kept on EXP until it is some-what stable.

Watch out for those who dare using them.. Especially going up hills ;)

Am I the only person that isn't too keen on vehicles, they shrink the world and remove the sense of adventure when you go on a journey across the map.

Am I the only person that isn't too keen on vehicles, they shrink the world and remove the sense of adventure when you go on a journey across the map.

Im sort of in the middle on them I dont care personally that they are in but I dont mind either