Server time: 2017-08-24, 07:04

Sign in to follow this  
Vanu

More Servers?

Vanu    0

I don't know about you guys, but we are rocking on the servers being constantly full. Should there be another one or will that break up people too much? Or is this just a weekend thing?

Rolle    2473

It's just a weekend thing. Besides more servers means more players, means more reports, means more staff work and we're not yet ready to take that step, not without server logs.

Hex    31

As much as I enjoy seeing Rolle spend money, to my knowledge hosting another 50 man server is anywhere in the margin of 80-100 euro's a month, so he would be paying about 300 dollars a month for SA servers if we added a third server.

Though with the massive influx of new players, this may be needed...

lassejj    0

When is the lager servers rolling out? They tested it awhile ago if I remember correctly.

Pan    0

It's just a weekend thing. Besides more servers means more players, means more reports, means more staff work and we're not yet ready to take that step, not without server logs.

Yo Rolle, I've noticed on the US SA server there's a really bad lag with any action, where it takes 5-10 seconds for the game to realize you did something. I think it's because of all the stuff going on in the servers. Is this normal for a 50/50 server?

Yo Rolle, I've noticed on the US SA server there's a really bad lag with any action, where it takes 5-10 seconds for the game to realize you did something. I think it's because of all the stuff going on in the servers. Is this normal for a 50/50 server?

What country are you from? Maybe it's because you live far away?

Vanu    0

"It's just a weekend thing. Besides more servers means more players, means more reports, means more staff work and we're not yet ready to take that step, not without server logs."

I agree to it, have a friend that was playing from Dallas Texas on the US server, it's probably just Arma thing with the dysnc I don't know.

On the more server thing, I guess it's not smart to expand yet until things are ready for the community.