Server time: 2017-08-17, 17:22

Sign in to follow this  
Alien123

Salutations

Alien123    0

Hello. I am Elijah in game my username here is alien123. I am new to the RP world of dayz, and I am excited to join it. I have dont some RP in the past but it wasn't really serious RP like this one it. Anyway I am happy to meet all of the members of dayzRP. Bye.

Dougie    23

Welcome bud! Hope you enjoy your stay! If you need any help feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll try to help ya out!

Mellstrom    21

Welcome to the community. Let us know if you need any help. Dont forget to read through the rules a lot before whitelisting as this will help tremendously. When waiting for your whitelist to get approved you can check around the forums for stuff that might interest you. Just remember to post something every month or your account will get deleted.

I'll see you in chernarus!

Hi Alien, welcome :)

So your account is not deleted after 30 days, you will need to make a post somewhere which is not Introductions or off-topic. :) Take a look in discussions and get involved

Alien123    0

Ok, thank you for you help. Luckily I was approved for the dayz whitelist and am looking forward to play tonight. And yes I am very friednly

Congratulations Elijah,

Get out there and have some fun, just makes sure you come back and tell us about it