Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:28

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jesse

Age requirement

Question

Guest Jesse   
Guest Jesse

Hey im Jesse, i really love DayZ and roleplaying but there is one problem.. My age.

I think i know my responsibility and im not one of those stupid boys who try to ruïn this server. Please give me a chance :)

By the way this is what i entered in my whitelist, i dont think this is very bad.

NLR:

The NLR means, the 'New life rule'

It means, when you die in a fire fight or killed by a person you are just dead, you may not go to your gear and you have a new life. (Unless you glitched).

So you are in a big fight and you died, you dont know NOTHING about your life before this one, so you just go on and just forgot your life.

Just deal with it that you died, dont tell other people that that guy shoot you or dont take revenge.

If you die by a glitch its an other story because you died by a bugg in the game and not by an other player.

KoS:

KoS means littarly Kill on sight.

It means when a player have a weapon and straightly shoot someone for no reason.

You are only allowed to pull the trigger when you in a dangerous situation

You may not take revenge because you have a new life and you dont know about your life before this.

Dont say to other people who killed you the life before so you can take revenge.

You may shoot someone on sight if he killed your roleplay friend or something like that.

Talk before you shoot, expect when you see his randomly shooting other people.

You may shoot to warn people and if someone's rob you you need to deal with it.

Character background:

I'm Jesse Cohen, let me tell you some more about myself.

Before the apocalypse begon, i was a jewish boy who cared alot about his family.

I lived in Chernarus and grew up in Polesovo, a small town in the north of Chernarus.

Later i had to study so i decided to go to the big city named Berezino, it was a nice big city, over there i lived in the flats because it was cheap and there lived more students.

In the middle of my study when i was 19 the apocalypse broke out.

I was far from my family and it was hard to make contact, it was very scary for me in the begin because i had only one friend named Léon, we were very stick to eachother.

I was lucky enough that Léon knows alot about weapons and how to survive, in the begin it was very hard for me because i was very clumsy but i was good in one thing.

I know a lot about the nature, because thats where i study for.

When i became 20 something really bad happened to me, my younger brother travelled in his one to Berenzino, he told me my dad didnt survive the apocalypse..

It was very hard for me, and it brought me alot of tears because i really loved my dad..

Why i want to join this server:

Why i really want to join this server?

- I really LOVE to roleplay in real life i do an school where you act a lot.

- I really love DayZ, but i always die by bandits who kill on sight, im sure this dont happen on this server.

- I always try to find a roleplay server but they are most of the time open, its very sad because some other players try to roleplay but there are always some people who randomly shoot people.

- I'm stick to my role and i will never shoot someone because he have good gear.

- I like DayZ on the normal way, but i think its more fun when you roleplay.

About myself:

I'm Jesse a 15 year old boy with a dream of playing musicals when im older, i really love to play tabletennis and i really love animals.

7 answers to this question

Owen    13

Wait until you have met the required age and then join.

/moved to Questions

Guest Jesse   
Guest Jesse

Thanks for replying, but is there any chance that we can talk on the teamspeak so you know a little bit about me, im not one of those people who try to ruïn this server. :L

Owen    13

Thanks for replying, but is there any chance that we can talk on the teamspeak so you know a little bit about me, im not one of those people who try to ruïn this server. :L

There are no exceptions to this. You have to be the requiered age.

/solving

Guest Jesse   
Guest Jesse

Okay thanks, but the whitelist button is gone?

If im old enough how can i come back and do it over?

Matt    21

When the time comes and you are old enough you will be asked to give a photo of you holding a sign saying DAYZRP and your ID.

Guest Jesse   
Guest Jesse

When the time comes and you are old enough you will be asked to give a photo of you holding a sign saying DAYZRP and your ID.

Thanks!

I will do this, see you in the future :)