Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:24

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DaDingleMan

Greetings

Guest DaDingleMan   
Guest DaDingleMan

Hello everyone!

I am Dingle. I'm a 16 year old male from Denmark. I've been playing FPS games for 6 years and I have been into the Arma series for 3 years. I'm an experienced DayZ and Arma player, as I have been playing the mod and Arma for quite a long time, and spent countless hours either surviving in the harsh conditions of DayZ or simply clearing the streets for insurgents and terrorists in Arma. I love immersive gameplay and roleplaying and I like to communicate and take on challenges put onto me by other players, be it in combat or verbal situtations.

I will be spending the next few hours applying for the server and getting whitelisted. I have a few ideas for a cool backstory so that I can create a character that people will remember.

Thank you all for welcomming me.

I will see you in the fields.

-Dingle

Rifleman    14

Hey mate, Welcome to the community!

Make sure you've thoroughly read our rules and I wish you luck on your whitelist app.

I'd also recommend taking a look at our Lore and Stories Section for the official DayZRP SA lore to help you out with building your character.

If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to PM me or any of the other orange people, or just ask around.

Above all else, Enjoy your time here!

Regards,

The Rifleman