Server time: 2017-10-17, 06:04
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
DoCtoRDestinyHd

what's your story?

Clammy    0

Standalone is amazing for roleplay. There are so many things you can do in the game, and its much more immersive than the mod. Just my opinion though :)

Role play definitely. Aspecialy for those of us that don't like to run around constantly looking over our backs for every single person even those who would normally not kos are just scared of getting robbed so they kos to. Theres some of that here yah. But ..like...80% less.

Nicholas    0

Role play definitely. Aspecialy for those of us that don't like to run around constantly looking over our backs for every single person even those who would normally not kos are just scared of getting robbed so they kos to. Theres some of that here yah. But ..like...80% less.

Only 80%? i know that log's aren't in yet but it surely can't be that low. I'd say about 95% less kos, and most of the time they get caught ;P.

Chriss    1

In my experience it sometimes depens on your character, people running around full equipt in camo are more likely being kos'd than civilian. I met at least 4-5 player/groups i was able to interact with. Probably one forced me to trade, otherwise they would have killed me also.

Yup, sometimes there are normal player at normal server :)

Only 80%? i know that log's aren't in yet but it surely can't be that low. I'd say about 95% less kos, and most of the time they get caught ;P.

Na. I believe you are incorrect. Just my opinion really but I was being generous. And as far as them being caught. I've been reading the forums and that seems to be incorrect swell. There is no way for the admins to really find out who kos'd without a kill-death log like in the mod.