Server time (UTC): 2020-12-02, 10:13
Sign in to follow this  
skypatrol

15th MEU [Open Recruitment]

dd0030750a4dcfa669cd700cabf63efb.jpeg

The 15th MEU is a United States Military Marine Expeditionary Unit they are normally the first ones in and the last ones out. When the United Nations lost contact with their peacekeepers they sent us in our mission was to defend the coastal town of Berezino so the 4th Marine Division could commence a coastal landing. Our secondary objective was to make contact with the UN and restore humanitarian work. During the initial defense the 15th was met with heavy resistance from zombies of the infected population of Berezino. Soon after hoards of zombies started attacking the town during the first day the 15th was holding out with minimal casualties. But on the second day of the defense the 15th lines were broken and chaos reigned through the city Colonel Penny order a full retreat back to the town hall of Berezino. On the third day the 15th lost contact with the 4th Marine Division realizing that they failed the remaining members abandoned the city. They now wandered Chernarus trying to make contact with the 4th Marine Division and evacuate all United State citizens out of Chernarus.

red-line.png

Rank and roster

Captain

John Hawkness

1st Lieutenants

Jonthan Depp and Sergi Stanislov

Sergeants

Jeff Bridges

Corporals

Lance Corporals

Juan Rodriguez

Privates

Lucas Hicks

United States Citizens

Mike Schweitzer

red-line.png

Goals

1. Make contact with the 1st Marine Division

2. Evacuate all United State Citizens out of Chernarus.

3. Rearm and reorganize our forces.

4. Make contact with all groups of Chernarus and improve relations with all groups.

red-line.png

Application

IGN:

OOC Age:

Time Zone:

DayZ Experience:

DayZRP Experience:

Why you would like to join?:

Back-story:

Pretty sure this is off of this : http://www.15thmeu.net/ but good luck with this anyway :P

Well the 15th MEU is a real US Marine unit.

Yeah, but I notice the little paragraph and I think it's off that website :P I like the idea of a US Marine Unit IG but may be hard finding equipment to fit the RP style.

We are all from the 15th lol

We? :o

Everyone in the group so far is the 15th just waiting on a few more to get white listed

Really? Well, should be fun seeing some of you guys IG :P

Everyone in the group so far is the 15th just waiting on a few more to get white listed

Yeah right now its just my fire team but a few other guys are joining in.

Supposedly here for standalone, right? May be hard finding M4's to fit your RP style though

Supposedly here for standalone, right? May be hard finding M4's to fit your RP style though

Yeah but we will work on it.

Looking Forward to this! I enjoy anything Marines, Im enlisting this year. Anyways good luck dont know how our relations will work out america abandoning chernarus and all.

Looking Forward to this! I enjoy anything Marines, Im enlisting this year. Anyways good luck dont know how our relations will work out america abandoning chernarus and all.

Cool glad to see someone marine friendly here.

I dont know how it works, but someone already created the 24th MEU in the past. I dont know if that person still holds ownerrights but if I were you I'd doublecheck it with the staff, regardless if that clan was in the past.

Other than that good luck

Isn't the best place for a Realism Unit sorry.. Just as individuals you will notice it ks very different.. You don't have a pre made loadout.. You won't encounter normal realistic combat but more of dodging and just.. Unreal behavior if you are in combat (In my PoV).

Anyways good luck.

Good luck, I've always loved realism units on Arma, let's see how they work in DayZ SA.

Isn't the best place for a Realism Unit sorry.. Just as individuals you will notice it ks very different.. You don't have a pre made loadout.. You won't encounter normal realistic combat but more of dodging and just.. Unreal behavior if you are in combat (In my PoV).

Anyways good luck.

Who said we were here to do are realism shit me personally wont be bothered with writing after action reports and such we are just here to roleplay but i do agree with you its alot of unreal behavior.

Anyways good luck.

Who said we were here to do are realism shit me personally wont be bothered with writing after action reports and such we are just here to roleplay but i do agree with you its alot of unreal behavior.

Alright ;) well if you are in the realism unit I assume we will see some very good military RP !

Good Luck

*Rubs hands* Right, time for a bit of feedback from me.

The backstory of the group doesn't fit exactly with our official Standalone lore. For one, the US marines weren't sent into Chernarus in the first place, the only foreign aid that Chernarus received was a small force of UN Peacekeepers that numbered around 1000 men from any number of countries and along with the Red Cross and Medecins Sans Frontiers (MSF, Doctors without Borders). Shortly after that, Chernarus was Quarrantined and no extra foreign aid was sent into Chernarus under Any circumstances due to the exceedingly quickly deteriorating situation and the chaos that was ensued onto the civilian populace. This so far is the major lore confliction that would essentially invalidate the group's existence in Chernarus.

That said, the group idea is relatively WIP and the maker is new to the community, so there may be a few key points missing. I'd recommend adding in a list of goals - i.e. defending the civilian populace, killing infected individuals, etc. And expanding on your backstory that follows the DayZRP SA lore would also help with the thread.

I look forward to seeing this develop further.

Welcome to DayZRP Marines !

Oorah !

Welcome to DayZRP, have fun.

Good to see a few 15th men around these parts, I'm in ITB myself. I can't wait to Role play with you guys on my CDF character, should be fun.

Welcome to the DayZRP Community, can't wait to meet you in-game as I play an american myself.

*Rubs hands* Right, time for a bit of feedback from me.

The backstory of the group doesn't fit exactly with our official Standalone lore. For one, the US marines weren't sent into Chernarus in the first place, the only foreign aid that Chernarus received was a small force of UN Peacekeepers that numbered around 1000 men from any number of countries and along with the Red Cross and Medecins Sans Frontiers (MSF, Doctors without Borders). Shortly after that, Chernarus was Quarrantined and no extra foreign aid was sent into Chernarus under Any circumstances due to the exceedingly quickly deteriorating situation and the chaos that was ensued onto the civilian populace. This so far is the major lore confliction that would essentially invalidate the group's existence in Chernarus.

That said, the group idea is relatively WIP and the maker is new to the community, so there may be a few key points missing. I'd recommend adding in a list of goals - i.e. defending the civilian populace, killing infected individuals, etc. And expanding on your backstory that follows the DayZRP SA lore would also help with the thread.

I look forward to seeing this develop further.

Rifleman few things marines are usually sent in for humanitarian aid more than likely alongside UN. The United States Marine Corps were in chernarus before,during the civil war, so it would make sense For them to be sent in as UN peacekeepers. Thirdly the lore is not official YET.

Sign in to follow this