Server time: 2017-08-16, 21:56

Sign in to follow this  
Simatho

Where is everybody?!

Question

I have been playing in RP (SA) for about 4 hours now and I have not encountered one person yet. Is it because everybody super far north and are all sticking together? Also each time I spawn I die after max 1 hour because literally everything is looted, so I always starve to death. I am pretty sure I am just a bit noob but any tips on how to find groups and food!

3 answers to this question

Smellynun    0

Hi I am a new Dayz Rp player as well, i encountered both of the same problems, i assume just people are in large groups and i travelled from elektro to NW airfield and didnt see a single person. When it comes to loot, the most recent dayz update totally messed up the looting system so there is very little loot around in many places, especially down south i find. If you look hard though there are buildings with HUGE amounts of loot, im talking crazy amounts like one police station i saw had around 65 backpacks inside and right outside. Also another example of the messed up loot spawning is in one very small shack at NW airfield there were 12 Makarovs about 23 pairs of boots, 10 backpacks and a little over 35 sks's. My advice keep your batteries when you spawnk, head north to find loot and if you find a radio, stick that battery in and start looking for used frequencies. Next radio i find im going to look for used frequencies.

Good luck out there!