Server time (UTC): 2020-11-26, 14:45
Sign in to follow this  
DeviousCookieHD

Rebel Group! Recruits wanted!

REBEL army abbreviation?   

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So basically I came up with this GREAT idea! This is kind of a reply to those POLICE scum that think they can control us SURVIVORS! It is killed or be KILLED! Fight or die! We are the Rebels!

If you are in the Rebel Army then RED clothing is required. We take from the Rich and give to the poor. We only kill SURVIVORS if we are provoked or they are caught wearing BLUE or we believe them to have contact with any POLICE! We will always do this in a RP fashion! We also don't always kill anyone unless we are provoked! To be in the REBELS you must swear your life to the REBEL cause... We only stay in small towns never staying in one place for long. We also update REBELS where we move if they are not with us... If you are ready to join the REBEL Army then just reply to this thread with your in game name and why you want to be apart of the REBEL Army. We will start the REBEL Army meet when we have at least 7 applicants that are ready to join us! If anyone has a question, you can also post them in the thread below...

THIS GROUP IS CLOSED A NEW ONE CAN BE FOUND HERE! ---------> http://www.dayzrp.com/t-vitality-rebel-group-recruitment-open

Um, backstory? What..is...this? So you are going to kill people for wearing blue? You do realize this is an rp server correct?

Guest GreenGod

OP, please tread softly on this idea. While having a group that would hate authority is a welcome and to be expected you should be weary of killing anyone wearing blue as it could result in a rather short lifespan of your group.

To anyone who is asking for back story.... There really isn't one it's just a group that has formed to fend off the PIGS. Also I understand to where some of you come from saying that this is OP, but I was just stating that we would KILL in a RP fashion NEVER just run into a city we believe to have POLICE and shoot all BLUES. Also the reason I would not trust people in POLICE like uniform is because, if you have had experience with the police most people in police uniform and say they are not police normally end up being police so we suggest against. We also will remove the uniform and leave them.

Also I would like to state this is just a RAG TAG group that I hope has a chance to GROW! So if it does I will make sure to create things like a back story, roster, and add some pretty pictures!

Thank you for suggestions! We still need new recruits!

PM me or add me on steam DeviousCookieHD with what kind of experience you have and why you want to join! Messaging me on steam will get almost immediate reply!

Please get a real backstory up. This kind of group creation will probably just lead to senseless violence. You don't like cops and want to kill them. That's not a really good or even developped reason.

You may also likely get banned in a report for badrp or something like that if you don't have any real reasons to do what you are doing, this will just lead to awkward rp ig. Get out a pen and paper a create a story around the Lore that would give you a real reason to do bandit type things (if that's what you want).

Guest Likurja

To anyone who is asking for back story.... There really isn't one it's just a group that has formed to fend off the PIGS.

But why?

Why are you fed up with the "pigs"?

Why rebel now during the apocalypse?

Who are you people?

Is there any previous reasons before the outbreak to rebel now?

See there are many things that you can involve in a backstory, saying: "Well we just hate police so we kill them" won't make any sense.

To anyone who is asking for back story.... There really isn't one it's just a group that has formed to fend off the PIGS.

But why?

Why are you fed up with the "pigs"?

Why rebel now during the apocalypse?

Who are you people?

Is there any previous reasons before the outbreak to rebel now?

See there are many things that you can involve in a backstory, saying: "Well we just hate police so we kill them" won't make any sense.

What he said

Okay this is getting a bit annoying... Listen there is only one reason we hate cops, we want freedom we don't want to be controlled by anyone we want to SURVIVE. I don't understand what is hard to understand about it... Also this isn't going to be just I see a blue guy BANG BANG! It will be planned RP attacks nothing about it will break rules! So it will not be just KoS that BLUE guy cause YOLO it will be in a RP fashion... I will create a BACK STORY if the group takes off and we get members and we can work together and be successful... The thing is I can't really make a back story for the group because every one in the group will have their own reasons to why they hate the POLICE! It can't really be narrowed down to just ONE reason... If you want a back story here is my reason to hate the POLICE!

To start off when I first got to this island I was with a group of 5 looking for my WIFE who came to the island as a trip. When I got to the island I was shot in the face by a KID with a .22 long rifle... His mother aided me to health and when I was ready to get back on my feet. I waited for my friends to get back with supplies... They never did... I took it into my hands to search for them only to find all 4 of them dead and 1 body of a OMOH officer... I went to return to the house to find it burnt down and no sign of the child and the women who aided me... The only thing I found was a piece of ripped up BLUE cloth hanging on the orange tree outside there house... That is why I'm investigating into the police and now REBELING against them... I need help to fight back...

As you can see that is MY back story to hate the police... Everyone elses is going to be different which is why I didn't want to make one... So there you guys go! <3

WE STILL NEED RECRUITS PM ME IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT! (Or add meh steam DeviousCookieHD)

Okay this is getting a bit annoying... Listen there is only one reason we hate cops, we want freedom we don't want to be controlled by anyone we want to SURVIVE. I don't understand what is hard to understand about it... Also this isn't going to be just I see a blue guy BANG BANG! It will be planned RP attacks nothing about it will break rules! So it will not be just KoS that BLUE guy cause YOLO it will be in a RP fashion... I will create a BACK STORY if the group takes off and we get members and we can work together and be successful... The thing is I can't really make a back story for the group because every one in the group will have their own reasons to why they hate the POLICE! It can't really be narrowed down to just ONE reason... If you want a back story here is my reason to hate the POLICE!

To start off when I first got to this island I was with a group of 5 looking for my WIFE who came to the island as a trip. When I got to the island I was shot in the face by a KID with a .22 long rifle... His mother aided me to health and when I was ready to get back on my feet. I waited for my friends to get back with supplies... They never did... I took it into my hands to search for them only to find all 4 of them dead and 1 body of a OMOH officer... I went to return to the house to find it burnt down and no sign of the child and the women who aided me... The only thing I found was a piece of ripped up BLUE cloth hanging on the orange tree outside there house... That is why I'm investigating into the police and now REBELING against them... I need help to fight back...

As you can see that is MY back story to hate the police... Everyone elses is going to be different which is why I didn't want to make one... So there you guys go! <3

WE STILL NEED RECRUITS PM ME IF YOU ARE READY TO FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT! (Or add meh steam DeviousCookieHD)

If you dont want a back story or any of the other things other groups had to do to become recognized as a group then why are you asking for support on the forums.

You should be trying to recruit people in game. Your rebel group will not be considered an official group in dayzrp or be able to share kos when in the area of initiation. So thats your choice.

I could be off base with this, just my opinion.

My jim jams are rustled...

I have recruited in game... I also just gave a back story... Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah...

Seriously though like it be great if instead of complaining you say "Sure lets give it a shot!" and just join!

Guest Likurja

My jim jams are rustled...

I have recruited in game... I also just gave a back story... Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah...

Seriously though like it be great if instead of complaining you say "Sure lets give it a shot!" and just join!

Nobody is complaining.

We are just trying to give feedback. ;)

I see your jams seem to be rustled sorry to hear that.

You may be responding to the other posts about the complaining, i however gave suggestions to you

on how to go forward with the idea.

Also im already taken.

Good luck!

Instead of posting all this information you should begin to format it into a tidy and presentable way in your Original Post, try to add all of these in:

-Detailed and accurate description explaining your groups activities and history. The group and story has to be realistic and fit into the setting presented in our lore and the ArmA 2 lore in general.

-Detailed background explaining why you are in Chernarus and what your goals are.

-A diplomacy table including at a minimum your allies and enemies.

Also, these fellow community members are trying to help you and you're pretty much just ushering them away. Try and be a bit more friendly and inviting otherwise no one will want to join your group.

Also, just conforming that you understand you can't shoot people on sight? If you see someone you believe to be in the police you have to initiate and have a good RP reason to do so, not just that you want their gear. Check up on the group rules here!

good luck, larry :)

My jim jams are just getting rustled because I literly have done what they have requested yet they still say to do it... I made a back story... There it's done now I am waiting for more... Although everyone is saying "Back story!" and I'm like bruh... I will create a new thread soon after I believe this one to be done and take it down so I can create the new one! <3

My jim jams are just getting rustled because I literly have done what they have requested yet they still say to do it... I made a back story... There it's done now I am waiting for more... Although everyone is saying "Back story!" and I'm like bruh... I will create a new thread soon after I believe this one to be done and take it down so I can create the new one! <3

why make a new one?

Just make a group thread, stick with it.

If you can't handle creative criticism or feedback then I don't think you're cut out for running a group at all...

Just going to make a new thread so people who had clicked on to it and clicked off can give it a second chance Don't worry It's gonna be 10/10

That back story was ok it just needs corrections, and you should have added more detail on the thread because it just made no sense, but go for it bud

With what KingKong wrote i agree. If you went with the original idea this group wouldn't have gotten anywhere, Use the criticism and suggestions to your advantage and improve the group thread.

DeviousCookieHD, would you like us to archive this one since you made a new thread for it?

Just wanting to check

So basically I came up with this GREAT idea! This is kind of a reply to those POLICE scum that think they can control us SURVIVORS! It is killed or be KILLED! Fight or die! We are the Rebels!

If you are in the Rebel Army then RED clothing is required. We take from the Rich and give to the poor. We only kill SURVIVORS if we are provoked or they are caught wearing BLUE or we believe them to have contact with any POLICE! We will always do this in a RP fashion! We also don't always kill anyone unless we are provoked! To be in the REBELS you must swear your life to the REBEL cause... We only stay in small towns never staying in one place for long. We also update REBELS where we move if they are not with us... If you are ready to join the REBEL Army then just reply to this thread with your in game name and why you want to be apart of the REBEL Army. We will start the REBEL Army meet when we have at least 7 applicants that are ready to join us! If anyone has a question, you can also post them in the thread below...

THIS GROUP IS CLOSED A NEW ONE CAN BE FOUND HERE! ---------> http://www.dayzrp.com/t-vitality-rebel-group-recruitment-open

Dont like it

Sign in to follow this