Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:50
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grumby

How do you feel?

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Seeing as this community is thriving on the emotion front, a 'How do you feel at this current moment in time?' thread is in order. How do you feel about a topical issue in the community? What emotion are you currently feeling? Broke your thumb recently?If you feel anything, update this thread before anything else, no matter what. I don't care if you need an ambulance, this is far more important.

Regards,

Grumby

Seeing as people do not seem to be confident to speak first, I will begin. don't worry I understand, I am currently sweating bullets and shaking at the knees. I assure you, you are not alone.

I am quite sorrowful as I have been banned for two days from the DayZRP teamspeak for asking a question that I felt hadn't been answered.

Scooter    51

Honestly I feel a bit tired and depressed. Entire family has been over and all they do is bicker so I have been trying to stay alone and avoid them so they don't get sad as well. Not to mention I get down really easy. I'm not sure why. I just wanna be alone in a shell.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

What's a "feeling"?

62fc7426df.png

Honestly I feel a bit tired and depressed. Entire family has been over and all they do is bicker so I have been trying to stay alone and avoid them so they don't get sad as well. Not to mention I get down really easy. I'm not sure why.

I know that feel man.

Ego    1

During a night out, got a text from a night threatening to commit suicide, had to get cops involved.

Feel like absolute shit getting cops involved, but I know I had to.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

i feel hungry but my tummy is full

Clammy    0

Personally, quite mad. Just almost had my character killed on SA by an RDMer. The people who do this are just doing it for gear, and it disheartens me. I have felt what it is liked to be RDM'd and its not a nice feeling. People need to learn that its a roleplay server, not a shooteverymotherfuckerwesee server. Grow up, and abide by rules. It's not hard.

Major    630

I am fed up with the recent Psi wave. I don't have so much of a problem with Psi himself, just the stuff he brings along with him.

The only decent rp experiences I have had within the past 48 hours excluding my own group have been 1 dude, claiming to be a PMC on a special mission that he could not disclose details of, + he said he had been on the mission for years and it would take years to complete. I doubt that if he were on a mission of that nature he would talk about it, and I didn't know PMC's were hired for contracts that take decades. + An encounter with a "Marine" which would have been fine, but the rp was so out of touch it was just disheartening.

And, finally, today we loaded up the 101st CDF, 9 strong in military formation, marched down to a hospital. Long story short, two of us got glitched killed, which wouldn't have been much of a problem until a bunch of civs showed up, tried to trick us into giving them our ammo, trolled us, then as we left to avoid anymore broken immersion or glitch deaths yelled "FUCK YOU" and ran. *Sighs*

I am not trying to blame Psi entirely on all of this, but considering the state of the fan base he has + the number of apps we have had in the community doesn't surprise me regarding the KoS/Trolling/RDM reports. In short, the wave is, in part to blame for a good portion of this. I hope the under-agers and the immature will weed themselves out. However, I hope the serious ones will stay and become a valuable part of the community. I have gotten better rp by simply muting and rping with my buds, or conducting military exercises then I have with these people, whoever they are.

Not to mention IRL my grades are tanking and there is little I can do at this point, + exams in 3 weeks. Not to mention I will most likely fail a major science report due to my fat-ass partner completely forgetting to send me his part of the report, due to my absence from school recently to spend time with family. Not to mention the outright ignorance and stupidity that is going on right now in the US.

Guest Whazmeister   
Guest Whazmeister

I feel tired cause I have just slept.

Mental    0

The only decent rp experiences I have had within the past 48 hours excluding my own group have been 1 dude, claiming to be a PMC on a special mission that he could not disclose details of, + he said he had been on the mission for years and it would take years to complete. I doubt that if he were on a mission of that nature he would talk about it, and I didn't know PMC's were hired for contracts that take decades. + An encounter with a "Marine" which would have been fine, but the rp was so out of touch it was just disheartening.

shame to hear that..

I came across 2 guys today, both been here less than a month. They provided better RP than people who have been here for a year.. They came because of Lewis, and in october last year, so did I. Over a year, i'm not perma'd, so we're not all bad.

SatansNightOut    105

I feel frustrated at the integrity of the RP lately. It absolutely drives me nuts that people think a First and Last name is all it takes to RP.

In all probability, I'm sure in the entire history of DayZRP there has to be no more than a handful of people that have ACTUALLY KILLED SOMEONE in real life. Taking that into account, I feel like it drives me nuts that people don't actually consider the idea of how it would be to take a human life.

Killing another human being should and NEVER be an easy thing to do.

I feel like every person you ever kill in DayZRP should be a stain on the soul that leads to darkness, something that drives your character to become the despicable bandit they are----not just something you can do so easily, without remorse or a second thought, especially so early into our storylines and lore.

That's how I feel right now.

ArmaNerd    2

I feel like shit right now. A few days ago I got the news that we might have to put our dog down. She has a problem with her kidney and is losing weight quickly. She is currently on medication, but there is a 80% chance that she will not make it. The reason I feel very bad about this is because this dog helped me through the hardest parts of my life. There was a time when I was really depressed and I didn´t want to live anymore. I don´t know why, but when we bought this dog I just forgot all about my depresion and I became happy again. She is my best friend and now I might be losing her.

Mellstrom    21

I feel a bit down since i am no longer in staff. I saw it coming since i've been inactive for a while and had some IRL problems. I did not see it coming this soon but i will keep doing my ex-staff duties whenever i can. I loved the time i had in staff and it gave me good memories. As for my inactivity as a whole i am slowly coming back. I did as much as i could with my situation given, unfortunately i failed to improve.

Now that that is out of the way i would like to talk about the state of the mod. The mod for me is my home, and standalone is something new that i can not seem to adapt to. So when the mod eventually shut down i will most probably not migrate to the standalone. I will still be on the forums and on TS helping out and talking and such but i most probably will not be playing. There is a slight chance that i will try to reform the SFM in standalone but i make no promises as of yet.

Im not saying goodbye, because goodbye means going away, and going away means forgetting.

Burgz    6

Care to elaborate?

No lol. You want me banned?

Will say a main one is the colour of some peoples names though...