Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:05
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
shipwreck117

what would make rp better for standalone

Lil_Beefy    0

Overall, Standalone has more possibilities for RP due to the features and mechanics in the game. It has a wider range of additions compared to the mod and this contributes massively to the vibe you get while in-game and RPing with people around you.

Dougie    23

Along with what Sung said, I have to say that it seems like people are more motivated and seem to be putting in more effort for their characters and RP. I think it's the freshness of the game and it just feels a lot more organic!

I think the only thing to make dayzrp standalone better is logs for the admins. All the in game stuff, like clothing, buildings etc make it great already.

Though when vehicles are added it will make it good for travelling to settlements, bringing stuff to trade etc

Rasputin    1

Lots of minor stuff, I suppose. Like the vodka that was just leaked. This adds greatly to RP in my opinion cause it lets you actually play the stuff out instead of having to type it(which always kills the immersion for me personally). You know, would be great to sit around a campfire and have a bottle of vodka and maybe smoke some tobacco with friends.

And yes, cars. Especially since there are so many moving traders. With an actual truck these guys could just drive from town to town really fast and they would be able to offer alot more. Always makes me cringe a bit when a trader tells me he's got all the stuff I need and then I ask him for 3 different things and he doesnt have them on him right now. ^^

More animations would be great aswell. Maybe one for a nap, one for playing dead etc. Like I said, just minor stuff.

I dont count admin logs, personally, as they would improve the overall experience but not the roleplay itself. They are still needed though, not arguing about that.