Server time: 2017-08-22, 16:59

Sign in to follow this  
burnsytehgamer

Guid help

Question

Basically I need help finding my guid for dayz SA whenver i type '#beclient' it appears to be an unkown command so how do i get my Guid thanks

22 answers to this question

Owen    13

You need to type #beclient guid. That gets your GUID.

Ok got my guid but it is saying its not long enough but I counted it and it is if needed I can post my GUID for you.

You need to type #beclient guid. That gets your GUID.

Ok got my guid but it is saying its not long enough but I counted it and it is if needed I can post my GUID for you.

Owen    13

You hundred percent sure that you have not missed a letter. Double check it as it should be the correct length.

You hundred percent sure that you have not missed a letter. Double check it as it should be the correct length.

One hundred percent it is 32 characters mate double checked and even used a letter counter aha

Even though it might be 32 characters it doesn't guarantee that you've entered it correctly. Maybe you've swapped some number/letters around and they're in the wrong place?

Even though it might be 32 characters it doesn't guarantee that you've entered it correctly. Maybe you've swapped some number/letters around and they're in the wrong place?

Dammit I've tried 10 times now taking like 2 minutes on each one and I KNOW that it is perfect but I still get the error saying it is not long enough

You'll most likely have to come into TeamSpeak and speak privately with a GM+ to get this resolved.

You'll most likely have to come into TeamSpeak and speak privately with a GM+ to get this resolved.

Ok mate will do in a bit everyone in the house is still asleep

Ok so I hopped on ts and asked for some help you guys were very nice btw but still nothing I've reset it twice now but nada plz send help

Have you got two separate Steam account that you might be mixing up?

For example;

You've whitelisted with one GUID but you are trying to connect on your second account with the wrong GUID.

When you enter your guide on the whitelist page after you paste your guide put a 1 behind it with no spaces and then delete it. I also had this problem when I signed up for SA and thats how I fixed it.

OP You've had plenty of time to respond so I'll assume your problem is fixed, keeping it open in case I'm wrong.

/Solving

OP You've had plenty of time to respond so I'll assume your problem is fixed, keeping it open in case I'm wrong.

/Solving

Sorry man been away for a few days, anyway still nothing tried it again, tried what you told me to try but nothing.

/Marking back as Unsolved

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Worst case scenario; do what I do when it comes to getting my GUID.

Abuse staff's powers.

Go into a helpdesk, have an admin come in, ask them to get your GUID for you.

Admins are often busy, so this may take a bit of waiting. But it's only a few seconds for them to actually get it.

If you're having this much an issue, this is probably easiest solution IMO.

I am solving this, we have been very patient and trying to communicate with you burnsytehgamer with no response.

If you are still having trouble after trying everything here please use Radec's advise and come onto TS to resolve this.

/solving