Server time: 2017-10-23, 09:54
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Per0vic

Invisible zombie

Per0vic    0

So today i was attacked by an invisible zombie... and another guy as well. I have no idea how this could've happened but its annoying that it was invincible and OP cause it hit me from everywhere even when i ran and it stroke like 5 times every hit...

Anyone else that died of some OP bug/glitch?

Krackerman    17

So today i was attacked by an invisible zombie... and another guy as well. I have no idea how this could've happened but its annoying that it was invincible and OP cause it hit me from everywhere even when i ran and it stroke like 5 times every hit...

Anyone else that died of some OP bug/glitch?

Common problem - if you were inside a building it may even have been a zed outside that was hitting you - whenever I hear the usual ARRRRGGG Zed warning I get out of the building I'm in and whip out my large chopper and get ready for the "circle the zed whilst whacking with a chopper" routine...

It's Alpha - they won't fix stuff like this until Beta at least

Guest WelshGhillie   
Guest WelshGhillie

Its A Really Bad Glitch Thats Been Happening

Rifleman    14

Invisible Zombies is a well known DayZ SA bug, I think the zombies actually wind up falling out of the Game world and into the Debug plane below the over world, but they can still hit you.

My advice is, use your ears and try your best to loose line of sight on the direction that you think the zombie is coming from and keep running until you can no longer hear them.