Server time (UTC): 2020-12-02, 08:57
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DrPwnzerz

DrPwnzerz - Ban Appeal

Guest DrPwnzerz

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair:

< I tried to make it as roleplay like as I could and have action at the same time but it didn't work out well and I get banned >

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

< The attempted KOS I believe is when I asked a guy if he wanted to have a fist fight for good old times and then he started coming at me with his axe so I picked up a crowbar and started attacking him and then this girl got in my way when I was trying to run through the hallway so I hit her to get her to move. Possibly the second reason I got in trouble for is I was breaking into a house so I pulled out my gun and a guy outside the window saw me so I went out the back door and shot the guy with a gun so he wouldn't shoot me than I ran as far as I could but I get shot in the legs. Then to be honest. . I kinda NVFLd because I pulled out my gun on the ground and they shot me. So I can see getting banned for NVFL but not KOS and RDM >

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

< I would like to be able to play DayZRP again but now I know not to be as action like, live it more simple on shooting or attacking people that actually harm me >

What could you have done better?:

< Maybe not have asked for a fight in the beginning and waited for the guy outside waiting for me with a gun to talk to me before I shot him >

You started punching people for absolutely no role play reason then hit another person with a crowbar. Then you proceeded running around like a troll. On top of that you sounded like you were well under the minimum age of 16. You need to explain these actions more in detail.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-bad-rp-trolling-attempted-rdmx3-sa-us-server-7-45-server-time?pid=900333#pid900333

This is the report. You essentially broke Attempted RDM twice, attempted KOS once plus trolling. This is not what we want here. Seeing as I was the admin who banned you, somebody else will handle the verdict.

Guest DrPwnzerz

I asked if he wanted to fight just for fun like people do and then he pulls out his axe and starts coming towards me so I run into the firestation and he is still chasing me so I grab a crowbar and run. . . then he starts swinging and his friend too so I whip out my crowbar and start hitting them only a few times maybe 5 all together and then I am running an I see this girl and she wouldn't move so I hit her just to get her out of the way and then the other guy kills me.

You started punching people for absolutely no role play reason then hit another person with a crowbar. Then you proceeded running around like a troll. On top of that you sounded like you were well under the minimum age of 16. You need to explain these actions more in detail.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-bad-rp-trolling-attempted-rdmx3-sa-us-server-7-45-server-time?pid=900333#pid900333

This is the report. You essentially broke Attempted RDM twice, attempted KOS once plus trolling. This is not what we want here. Seeing as I was the admin who banned you, somebody else will handle the verdict.

I can't see the report and would like to can you send me a direct link from youtube if its a video

[video=youtube]

Guest DrPwnzerz

Alright, I see what I did wrong here. . . I attacked the guy with the fire extinguisher I asked him if he wanted to fight earlier but then I got out of control and attacked him before making sure he wanted to which lead to a big fight. Honestly I was getting bored and wanted some action but that kind of action isn't good. I know what I have done wrong and I am sorry

Verdict:

Appeal Denied

Reason:

It is great that you have seen your errors in your way after watching over the video yourself. But clearly if you are that easily bored while playing in a Roleplay server and run of breaking rules that you should always follow while IG. You decide not only to run around making childish noises but break immersion for other players around you. This behavior was terrible and trolling, something that we in our community do not accept in any shape or form and that is why we have come up with this Outcome.

Outcome:

Ban Stays

Better luck elsewhere